For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @CJC9BOSS: #BEANTOWN WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS.!!! #99PROBLEMS 18 hours ago
- 22 Massachusetts towns will build their own gigabit internet service engadget.com/2015/07/02/22-… 18 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: We're having a caption contest over at naptimefordaddy.com this weekend! Go over there & caption his pic! PRIZES! h… 1 day ago
- I can't think of a crazier way to watch Jaws. i.imgur.com/ZB2YdZd.png 2 days ago
- GIFs of Boston 2024 before, during, and after the Olympics makegamedayeveryday.com/newsfeed/2015/… 2 days ago
Daily Archives: October 29, 2008
****UPDATE**** (The requisite “FUCK, Drew put us on Deadspin” throw-up) Well, hey there, Deadspin. Welcome to Colt Monday. Go ahead, shit all over this awful waste of the internets we got going here. Just don’t piss on the seat like I do at your mom’s house, … Continue reading →