For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Here's the winner in our first-ever contest over at naptimefordaddy.com - "Pick Griffin's PJs!" Thanx for voting! twitter.com/naptimefordadd… 1 hour ago
- TD Garden and Zakim Bridge from newly opened Lovejoy Wharf 617images.com/Boston/i-ZxjWn… 6 hours ago
- The Space Lady—The Legendary, Helmeted Street Musician—Returns To Boston artery.wbur.org/2015/04/24/spa… 6 hours ago
- Wu-Tang Clan’s GZA To Host Physics Lecture At MIT artery.wbur.org/2015/04/22/wu-… 6 hours ago
- We're having our first contest ever! Go vote now! The Internet demands it! naptimefordaddy.com/2015/04/24/con… #griffin #NTFD http://t.co/BuFlROSSsQ 7 hours ago
Daily Archives: October 29, 2008
****UPDATE**** (The requisite “FUCK, Drew put us on Deadspin” throw-up) Well, hey there, Deadspin. Welcome to Colt Monday. Go ahead, shit all over this awful waste of the internets we got going here. Just don’t piss on the seat like I do at your mom’s house, … Continue reading →