For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Leonard Nimoy's epic Museum Of Science Omni Theater Intro. RIP. youtube.com/watch?v=MHK2-B… 2 hours ago
- The Cosmic Ballet Goes On. RIP Mr. Nimoy. Here's my brutally awkward interview w/ him in '09: facebook.com/braden.moriart… http://t.co/sEc7INaefs 2 hours ago
- I'm already a Jerebkoholic. #SignTheSwede @celticsvoice http://t.co/X25NiTI33b 3 hours ago
- BICHON BLITZ! #bentley instagram.com/p/zoAVLZRx6B/ 6 hours ago
- Braden Gets An Unexpected Interview With Leonard Nimoy: youtu.be/wlm62OKZ-UE?a via @YouTube 8 hours ago
Daily Archives: October 29, 2008
****UPDATE**** (The requisite “FUCK, Drew put us on Deadspin” throw-up) Well, hey there, Deadspin. Welcome to Colt Monday. Go ahead, shit all over this awful waste of the internets we got going here. Just don’t piss on the seat like I do at your mom’s house, … Continue reading →