For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @naptimefordaddy: My Kid Could Be a Meme naptimefordaddy.com/2015/05/22/my-… http://t.co/MWhkzh7NYJ 51 minutes ago
- Finally saw doc, got 5 minutes with him & he called me "Buddy" the whole time. Yay, healthcare. #grrrrrrr 1 hour ago
- Just got put in an exam room. Told doctor would be "just a few minutes." Nurse called me "Brian." #grrrrrrr 2 hours ago
- 10:45 doctor's appointment. Got here 15 minutes early, as requested. Still sitting in the lobby at 11:15. #grrrrrrr 2 hours ago
- This is the voice cast list for the audiobook for Max Brooks' "World War Z" - that's a crazy amount of talent! http://t.co/gKURRHO6Yv 2 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 25, 2009
- 6 Years Gone Today. Missed Every Day Since.
- I’ll Miss Roger Sterling Most Of All
- Check Out The New Hotness: NAPTIMEFORDADDY.COM!
- Bring on the Cavs. #CeltsIn4
- Local H Might Be The Best Cover Band Ever
- Griffin Reacts To My New Haircut
- Hey, We Found Rare Footage Of Our Pal Stevie-Mo At Magic Camp!
- 40 More Things You Should Know By Now
- Huge Group Of Girls
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?