For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The blue contacts Johnny Depp's wearing to play Whitey in @BlackMassMovie make him look like he's in "White Chicks" http://t.co/22UM5Mw0As 21 hours ago
- Other tips the Ravens are giving the Colts? How to skip out of a crap town for a better situation. (Reggie Wayne was the first to listen) 21 hours ago
- "Hey Roger Goodell, why don't you have a Snickers?" "Why?" "Because you get a little stubborn, spiteful & stupid when you're hungry." 22 hours ago
- "Hi, I'm Russell Wilson, and I have DirecTV." "And I'm Russell Wilson on the one-yard line, and I have cable." 22 hours ago
- John Oliver's lessons in geography youtu.be/Pu1PRyGKggI 23 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 25, 2009
- Mikey: Shannon Glaser’s Throwback Project To The Man & Colt Monday
- 6 Years Gone Today. Missed Every Day Since.
- I’ll Miss Roger Sterling Most Of All
- Check Out The New Hotness: NAPTIMEFORDADDY.COM!
- Bring on the Cavs. #CeltsIn4
- Local H Might Be The Best Cover Band Ever
- Griffin Reacts To My New Haircut
- Hey, We Found Rare Footage Of Our Pal Stevie-Mo At Magic Camp!
- 40 More Things You Should Know By Now
- Huge Group Of Girls
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?