Meet Jessica. She’s my girlfriend’s sister.
She’s running the Boston Marathon this year with the Run for Research Team to help raise funds for the American Liver Foundation (God knows mine’s going to need the help later on down the line). Help her out and sponsor Jessica, pretty please. Just click on the link here. She gives really good backrubs (she’s a professional massuesessese or however you spell it) and could use the help. I just KNEW throwing Lehman up here would open up the floodgates and end up biting me in the ass. But what the hell, why not? Plus, I like their logo.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Vikings use Adrian Peterson to promote 'Family Day' cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo… 7 hours ago
- Griffin Likes Walking The Dog wp.me/p5WR4D-6J via @naptimefordaddy 8 hours ago
- Congrats to these guys on 10 years in Boston on @WZLX! @KarlsonMcKenzie @kevinkarlson @petemckenziezlx @wzlxnewsgirl http://t.co/1zt8yZ8cYI 15 hours ago
- I'd like to unsubscribe from "DeflateGate Updates" please. 1 day ago
- Today was the last Sunday of 2015 without football. 1 day ago