Meet Jessica. She’s my girlfriend’s sister.
She’s running the Boston Marathon this year with the Run for Research Team to help raise funds for the American Liver Foundation (God knows mine’s going to need the help later on down the line). Help her out and sponsor Jessica, pretty please. Just click on the link here. She gives really good backrubs (she’s a professional massuesessese or however you spell it) and could use the help. I just KNEW throwing Lehman up here would open up the floodgates and end up biting me in the ass. But what the hell, why not? Plus, I like their logo.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Main Street, Springfield, Massachusetts, 1905. http://t.co/HGTIZf6gUY 16 hours ago
- How to stop spoilers: app blocks mentions of TV shows to keep you safe from having Game of Thrones ruined - klou.tt/wcskvwbt2w77 17 hours ago
- Here's a plot of the IndyCar track on Google Earth they're planning to race in Boston in 2016. This is nuts. i.imgur.com/4B8HZkn.png 19 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: My Kid Could Be a Meme naptimefordaddy.com/2015/05/22/my-… http://t.co/MWhkzh7NYJ 20 hours ago
- Finally saw doc, got 5 minutes with him & he called me "Buddy" the whole time. Yay, healthcare. #grrrrrrr 21 hours ago