Meet Jessica. She’s my girlfriend’s sister.
She’s running the Boston Marathon this year with the Run for Research Team to help raise funds for the American Liver Foundation (God knows mine’s going to need the help later on down the line). Help her out and sponsor Jessica, pretty please. Just click on the link here. She gives really good backrubs (she’s a professional massuesessese or however you spell it) and could use the help. I just KNEW throwing Lehman up here would open up the floodgates and end up biting me in the ass. But what the hell, why not? Plus, I like their logo.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @celticsblog: Perfection. twitter.com/paulpierce34/s… 20 minutes ago
- On free-fare day, a lawyer announced a potential class-action suit against the MBTA. universalhub.com/2015/free-fare… 12 hours ago
- Here's the winner in our first-ever contest over at naptimefordaddy.com - "Pick Griffin's PJs!" Thanx for voting! twitter.com/naptimefordadd… 15 hours ago
- TD Garden and Zakim Bridge from newly opened Lovejoy Wharf 617images.com/Boston/i-ZxjWn… 20 hours ago
- The Space Lady—The Legendary, Helmeted Street Musician—Returns To Boston artery.wbur.org/2015/04/24/spa… 20 hours ago