For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- 14 years ago today, I started working at WZLX. 10 years ago, I started producing the K&M show. Today's my 1st day at WRKO. Uncanny, huh? 7 hours ago
- My hatred for you was already universal anyway, dentists - but killing lions? Seems like overkill. Literally. 18 hours ago
- Let's have one last go, Hot Rod. A true legend. In memoriam: I give you the greatest fight scene ever filmed #Piper youtu.be/c9rrgJXfLns?t=… 18 hours ago
- If Meek Mill and Chris Mortensen walked into the same bar after the week they've both had, who buys the other a drink? 18 hours ago
- Jets' Richardson busted for street racing on I-64. I bet Goodell only cares if his tires weren't properly inflated. fox2now.com/2015/07/30/loc… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: April 7, 2010
If I only get to see one film this year, please let it be this.
It might take you a minute, but once you see it, you’ll shit bricks. That’s some clever stuff. (Clink to Buzzfeed)