For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @FitzyGFY: Sure. 10 hours ago
- RT @drewmagary: FUCKING BULLSHIT vine.co/v/iaEHLjPqBtE 10 hours ago
- SUCK IT, LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE! The refs, the clock guys, the league tried to steal this game for the Pats. 10 hours ago
- RT @island_jo: Get up GRONK @Patriots #Gronk #Patriots https://t.co/pxnOKhup5O 10 hours ago
- RT @BitterCat: Never quit. #patriots https://t.co/0zXXaFijrK 10 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 13, 2010
…as she destroys Tokyo.
Clever marketing is clever.
This is from his first show (of the Legally Prohibited From Being Funny On Television Tour) in Oregon. They had Andy Richter, the whole band, plus the new and improved “Self-Pleasuring Panda”. If anyone could get me a ticket to … Continue reading
Awesome. Supposedly, this photo is from Monday morning after Phil’s win at Augusta, of Phil & his daughter getting breakfast at the local Krispy Kreme drive-thru. Click on the pic to make it bigger and get the full story!
FYI. (Clink to Reddit)