For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Latest post is up at @naptimefordaddy - I've tried spit, I've tried water, and I'm all out of Brylcreem... twitter.com/naptimefordadd… 1 hour ago
- 1000 ft Water Slide is Coming to Boston bostonmagazine.com/health/blog/20… 12 hours ago
- We feature #Griffin & @theangrypanda in the latest @naptimefordaddy post - which happens to fall on our anniversary! twitter.com/naptimefordadd… 20 hours ago
- Hey @scottzolak - my son wanted to say "SUP!" http://t.co/Kk1QpFaW6G 23 hours ago
- Boston Marathon mystery kisser is outed -- by his wife theswellesleyreport.com/2015/05/prince… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: April 13, 2010
…as she destroys Tokyo.
Clever marketing is clever.
This is from his first show (of the Legally Prohibited From Being Funny On Television Tour) in Oregon. They had Andy Richter, the whole band, plus the new and improved “Self-Pleasuring Panda”. If anyone could get me a ticket to … Continue reading
Awesome. Supposedly, this photo is from Monday morning after Phil’s win at Augusta, of Phil & his daughter getting breakfast at the local Krispy Kreme drive-thru. Click on the pic to make it bigger and get the full story!
FYI. (Clink to Reddit)