For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @sperham: @coltmonday Pick up that medicine before things start falling off you man. 1 hour ago
- Seriously, cut it out. http://t.co/necJLbGwQu 1 hour ago
- After a one-season self-imposed hiatus from Fantasy Football, I'm officially back in a league. I'm coming for you, Patty Two-Shirts. 3 hours ago
- Ok, CVS. I get it. I've got a prescription waiting at the pharmacy. There's no reason to call me every two hours to remind me. Christ. 3 hours ago
- Who's The Sexiest Coach in the NFL? Bill Belichick, that's who. streamable.com/rywu 10 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 19, 2010
Game over. Thank you, Esquire. That’s all. (well, except the pile of pics we have of Ms. Hendricks here.) Update: Here are a few more from the Esquire shoot.
How’s that taste?