For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- "This is sad. It's like watching two senior citizens fight over the last blanket in the nursery home rec room." #wivetweet #WrestleMania 49 minutes ago
- "Hey Triple HHH - fireworks look AWESOME in daylight. Oh good, he's bringing his twin purses made of skulls." #wivetweet #WrestleMania 55 minutes ago
- "Stop wooing, Sting. You're not Ric Flair. Is that a painted goatee? WHAT IS HAPPENING?" #wivetweet #WrestleMania 58 minutes ago
- "That's a really nice bandleader's uniform, Stinger." #wivetweet #WrestleMania 1 hour ago
- On our way home from church. #griffin #palmsunday @ I-93 Traffic instagram.com/p/01C4KIRx5A/ 2 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 19, 2010
Game over. Thank you, Esquire. That’s all. (well, except the pile of pics we have of Ms. Hendricks here.) Update: Here are a few more from the Esquire shoot.
How’s that taste?