For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I went to Emerson & just figured out my wife probably knew @davecullinane at Assumption. Yay! Learning things! #alums @BDCMorningShow p 8 hours ago
- #shotsfired @D_Ray007 @davecullinane @BDCMorningShow @WRKO680 8 hours ago
- GOOD GOD WHY DID NO ONE WARN ME ABOUT THE SMELLS (kidding, D) @davecullinane @D_Ray007 @BDCMorningShow @WRKO680 8 hours ago
- RT @davecullinane: Sitting with Derrick Leroux must be painful but welcome! twitter.com/coltmonday/sta… 8 hours ago
- Hey @IanMeropol - thought you should know those obscene drawings you scrawled in the restroom are still here. http://t.co/jKP7qtBOI9 9 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 26, 2010
From The Daily What – Crayola CEO Michelle Perry expresses her heartfelt gratitude to Tea Party protesters for making Crayola-brand markers the official protest sign markers of their misguided vitriol parades. [YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GK6-eyfpYA] Oh, good form.
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to … Continue reading