For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Tom Brady should choose violence. #trialbycombat 11 hours ago
- RT @RealBobbyHeenan: You know they say money can’t buy happiness. Give me 50 bucks and watch me smile. 11 hours ago
- Anyone saying Dwight Howard wouldn't make the Celtics better have to stop listening to sports radio and actually try watching Celtics games. 11 hours ago
- Hey @StevieMo79 - looks like he's well on his way to being a better NFL QB than Teddy Bridgewater #wheresmydraftpick twitter.com/bustedcoverage… 1 day ago
- RT @RealBobbyHeenan: Hello humanoids 1 day ago
Daily Archives: May 20, 2010
Today’s the one year anniversary of the day Mikey died. And I don’t know how to feel. I’ve been looking at this day on the calendar all month and thinking “What the hell should I write on the site on … Continue reading
I remember seeing these ads in 1993 and thinking “No fucking way any of that gets invented.” I’m such a dumbass.
The other is because it’s gay.