For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Celebrating Black History Month with the kids at East Somerville Community School!… instagram.com/p/BBsRBciRx0r/ 8 hours ago
- 48-27 Panthers. 5 days ago
- Dayum. Marlee Matlin can get it. 5 days ago
- LeBron's never been a great shooter, but his outside shot has really regressed this season. Watching this game and his jumper is JACKED. 6 days ago
- By the way, LeBron is 27% from 3 this year & went 0-5 last night. If he can't muscle in for the layup/bailout superstar call, he can't score 6 days ago
Daily Archives: May 20, 2010
Today’s the one year anniversary of the day Mikey died. And I don’t know how to feel. I’ve been looking at this day on the calendar all month and thinking “What the hell should I write on the site on … Continue reading
I remember seeing these ads in 1993 and thinking “No fucking way any of that gets invented.” I’m such a dumbass.
The other is because it’s gay.