For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The Spirit of Massachusetts youtu.be/IbPo3Xq3Akg 5 hours ago
- I still do this. Annoys the wife to no end. http://t.co/Bm70S0myhy 5 hours ago
- Steinert Hall, AKA the Piano Graves: This is below Boylston street vimeo.com/18230808 19 hours ago
- Who can finish first?! Braden applying Rogaine Foam VS. Baby Griffin eating an orange! #Rogaine… instagram.com/p/nJucpvxx0S/ 22 hours ago
- Still the pinnacle of cinematic excellence youtube.com/watch?v=z9EVrm… 23 hours ago
Daily Archives: May 20, 2010
Today’s the one year anniversary of the day Mikey died. And I don’t know how to feel. I’ve been looking at this day on the calendar all month and thinking “What the hell should I write on the site on … Continue reading
I remember seeing these ads in 1993 and thinking “No fucking way any of that gets invented.” I’m such a dumbass.
The other is because it’s gay.