For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Running the board back here at @WRKO680 for these fellas. Tune in & check 'em out on FB! @MikeWendt @WickedBitesTV http://t.co/3u3yZHbtlH 7 hours ago
- Larry Lucchino out as Red Sox CEO. Maybe they'll actually become a baseball team instead of a tourist attraction. bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/08… 22 hours ago
- RT @NBA: Hakeem @dr34am Olajuwon spins & scores! #NBAAfricaGame vine.co/v/eHum30El0wq 1 day ago
- 14 years ago today, I started working at WZLX. 10 years ago, I started producing the K&M show. Today's my 1st day at WRKO. Uncanny, huh? 1 day ago
- My hatred for you was already universal anyway, dentists - but killing lions? Seems like overkill. Literally. 1 day ago
Daily Archives: May 20, 2010
Today’s the one year anniversary of the day Mikey died. And I don’t know how to feel. I’ve been looking at this day on the calendar all month and thinking “What the hell should I write on the site on … Continue reading
I remember seeing these ads in 1993 and thinking “No fucking way any of that gets invented.” I’m such a dumbass.
The other is because it’s gay.