For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Doing his best "Linus" impression. #griffin instagram.com/p/BIaBOiHhQqy/ 5 hours ago
- After legal complaints by Viacom, Stephen Colbert introduces Stephen Colbert's identical twin cousin Stephen Colbert youtube.com/watch?v=LvkFkz… 6 hours ago
- KG approves of fan wearing Celtics #5 while watching Price is Right. instagram.com/p/BIX9QDAgvUl/… 16 hours ago
- How the election was really rigged against Bernie Sanders. i.imgur.com/OzTlMyk.png https://t.co/mIWaAsxkqS 17 hours ago
- Griff's is already doing the stuff I did in college. instagram.com/p/BIYgm6eDiP3U… 19 hours ago
Daily Archives: May 20, 2010
Today’s the one year anniversary of the day Mikey died. And I don’t know how to feel. I’ve been looking at this day on the calendar all month and thinking “What the hell should I write on the site on … Continue reading
I remember seeing these ads in 1993 and thinking “No fucking way any of that gets invented.” I’m such a dumbass.
The other is because it’s gay.