For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Commuter uninjured after Davis Station escalator eats his pants bostonherald.com/news_opinion/l… 1 hour ago
- "The line forms to the left, folks!" #griffin instagram.com/p/zk3c-Mxx7c/ 8 hours ago
- RT @RobGronkowski: Sometimes chicks are crazy...I don't got a girlfriend 11 hours ago
- Who wants to come over and help me childproof (but not Bradenproof) my house? This kid could get into Fort Knox. 11 hours ago
- The Declassified Songs that were Used by the CIA as Torture, in a handy Spotify playlist play.spotify.com/user/121403052… 14 hours ago
Daily Archives: May 20, 2010
Today’s the one year anniversary of the day Mikey died. And I don’t know how to feel. I’ve been looking at this day on the calendar all month and thinking “What the hell should I write on the site on … Continue reading
I remember seeing these ads in 1993 and thinking “No fucking way any of that gets invented.” I’m such a dumbass.
The other is because it’s gay.