For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @naptimefordaddy: Last chance to get your entries in for the caption contest! Go to naptimefordaddy.com or tweet: @naptimefordaddy ht… 1 hour ago
- 2015 Boston Firework Pictures: (Clink: @617Image) 617images.com/2015-Boston-4t… 21 hours ago
- Mexican weather is really interesting (NSFW) youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zU… 21 hours ago
- RT @CJC9BOSS: #BEANTOWN WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS.!!! #99PROBLEMS 2 days ago
- 22 Massachusetts towns will build their own gigabit internet service engadget.com/2015/07/02/22-… 2 days ago
Daily Archives: May 20, 2010
Today’s the one year anniversary of the day Mikey died. And I don’t know how to feel. I’ve been looking at this day on the calendar all month and thinking “What the hell should I write on the site on … Continue reading
I remember seeing these ads in 1993 and thinking “No fucking way any of that gets invented.” I’m such a dumbass.
The other is because it’s gay.