For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Shaq says he ‘could last 45 seconds with Ronda Rousey,’ eventually regrets his words dailymotion.com/video/x2rpo1g_… 11 hours ago
- Rumor has it Ray Allen has whittled down his list of teams he'd consider signing with to 2; still a few games away from making a decision. 12 hours ago
- Find out the possibility that your job can be automated in the next 20 years. npr.org/sections/money… 21 hours ago
- FIFA is getting its comeuppance. Leave it to the last nation to embrace the sport to save it. America: doing Europe's dirty work since 1944. 21 hours ago
- I remember the @Jeopardy questions being harder to answer when I was younger. I almost always get Final Jeopardy right now. #humblebrag 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 1, 2010
*KNOCK KNOCK* Young Farmcat with a gut feeling he’s destined for bigger things: “Who’s there?” HOVERCAT ARMY: It’s GO time, rook. You’re ready to join us. Fall in. Let’s roll. … Dude, whatever. I like funny cat pictures.
Dude LOVES hitting the skins.