For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I'm so tried of auto-correct jokes. 3 hours ago
- Boston Public Market readies for Thursday opening bostonglobe.com/business/2015/… 3 hours ago
- Someone found this at a local ice cream shop. I aspire to be half as clever someday. i.imgur.com/SKwy3dF.jpg 3 hours ago
- @cjcolbyrn no sir. Left last year. Home with the kid now! Also, doing this: naptimefordaddy.com 1 day ago
- She totally eats it SO HARD. imgur.com/Dsmm185.gifv 1 day ago
Daily Archives: June 1, 2010
*KNOCK KNOCK* Young Farmcat with a gut feeling he’s destined for bigger things: “Who’s there?” HOVERCAT ARMY: It’s GO time, rook. You’re ready to join us. Fall in. Let’s roll. … Dude, whatever. I like funny cat pictures.
Dude LOVES hitting the skins.