For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Heads up, @celtics fans: @CSNNE is seeking questions for Brad Stevens. Q's could be used in #Celtics Insider. Use this----> #AskBrad 2 hours ago
- .@MerciSamantha @McDonaldsCorp I've been dreaming of a Chicken McNugget/Hash Brown/sweet & sour sauce breakfast burrito FOR YEARS. 5 hours ago
- London bridge! He could do this all day. Makes it hard to get anything done, though. #griffin… instagram.com/p/055pgyxx3B/ 5 hours ago
- RT @MerciSamantha: @coltmonday how long before @McDonaldsCorp starts selling a burger/sausage combo on a biscuit w/cheese & the Big Mac sau… 5 hours ago
- Seriously, McDonald's is going to start serving breakfast all day. This is not an early April Fools Day prank! usatoday.com/story/money/bu… 5 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 1, 2010
*KNOCK KNOCK* Young Farmcat with a gut feeling he’s destined for bigger things: “Who’s there?” HOVERCAT ARMY: It’s GO time, rook. You’re ready to join us. Fall in. Let’s roll. … Dude, whatever. I like funny cat pictures.
Dude LOVES hitting the skins.