For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- "Ice-cream van!" I honestly can't wait to see Griff do something like this. youtube.com/watch?v=98LoiM… 17 hours ago
- What it feels like coming back to social media after having a kid. Thanks for all your kind words & well-wishes. http://t.co/PiV6mdNstJ 1 day ago
- At the hospital. Doc says it's officially on. Wish us luck. http://t.co/qMDolPJJ0F 5 days ago
- Here comes Market Basket grocery delivery in Boston, via Instacart betaboston.com/news/2014/03/0… 5 days ago
- Freddie Mercury at Slane Castle, Ireland in 1986. http://t.co/IXnIVjLbNX 5 days ago
Daily Archives: June 1, 2010
*KNOCK KNOCK* Young Farmcat with a gut feeling he’s destined for bigger things: “Who’s there?” HOVERCAT ARMY: It’s GO time, rook. You’re ready to join us. Fall in. Let’s roll. … Dude, whatever. I like funny cat pictures.
Dude LOVES hitting the skins.