For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Steinert Hall, AKA the Piano Graves: This is below Boylston street vimeo.com/18230808 5 hours ago
- Who can finish first?! Braden applying Rogaine Foam VS. Baby Griffin eating an orange! #Rogaine… instagram.com/p/nJucpvxx0S/ 8 hours ago
- Still the pinnacle of cinematic excellence youtube.com/watch?v=z9EVrm… 9 hours ago
- Stop it with the gauges, kids. It has ALWAYS looked dumb. http://t.co/6u4vDVoPVZ 10 hours ago
- Curlers in the offseason i.imgur.com/8PmN4oj.gif 11 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 14, 2010
Not cool, Mike. I know you’re (arguably) the best player ever, but some stuff is still a no-no, even for you. NOT COOL. I expect Kobe to have one of these “odes to Hitler” grown by Game 6.
Holy crap, is this funny. Zach’s trying to win a contest and get his own show on Oprah’s new network, and he made this video pitching his idea for a travel show. Go vote for him! He made another video … Continue reading
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
They’re called vuvuzelas, and I’ll be watching the rest of the World Cup on mute.