For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- GIFs of Boston 2024 before, during, and after the Olympics makegamedayeveryday.com/newsfeed/2015/… 2 hours ago
- So long, Marc Savard. We played knee hockey together once. Please do the only thing people should go to Florida to do: Retire. #Health1st 2 hours ago
- Psyched the C's signed Amir Johnson (so gritty!) AND brought back Jerebko! We did it, @celticsvoice & @CSNTommy! #SignTheSwede worked! 2 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: This is the face he makes when he gets belly scratches. Keep in mind: He's no longer on pain meds.… https://t.co/V02qs… 3 hours ago
- Affleck didn't even wait a week after gay marriage was legalized to dump Garner. Hipsters aren't the only ones cutting off their beards! 14 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 14, 2010
Not cool, Mike. I know you’re (arguably) the best player ever, but some stuff is still a no-no, even for you. NOT COOL. I expect Kobe to have one of these “odes to Hitler” grown by Game 6.
Holy crap, is this funny. Zach’s trying to win a contest and get his own show on Oprah’s new network, and he made this video pitching his idea for a travel show. Go vote for him! He made another video … Continue reading
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
They’re called vuvuzelas, and I’ll be watching the rest of the World Cup on mute.