For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Happy 4th Anniversary to @theangrypanda - only thing that's changed in this pic is the fact she needs the beer now https://t.co/pjfVcIch4P 1 day ago
- @cherietroisi hey! I lost your number (new phone!) DM me! We need a sitter next week for Griffin! 😅 1 day ago
- RT @mikepolkjr: Imagine you had a drunken one night stand with the grossest person in your social circle & everyone knew it. That's how Car… 1 day ago
- Well, this looks tremendous. NSFW! Red Band Trailer! youtube.com/watch?v=0LwtDc… 2 days ago
- Ok, that's funny. twitter.com/someecards/sta… 2 days ago
Daily Archives: June 14, 2010
Not cool, Mike. I know you’re (arguably) the best player ever, but some stuff is still a no-no, even for you. NOT COOL. I expect Kobe to have one of these “odes to Hitler” grown by Game 6.
Holy crap, is this funny. Zach’s trying to win a contest and get his own show on Oprah’s new network, and he made this video pitching his idea for a travel show. Go vote for him! He made another video … Continue reading
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
They’re called vuvuzelas, and I’ll be watching the rest of the World Cup on mute.