For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Sanders Calls for Wasserman Schultz to Resign After Email Leaks abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/berni… 6 hours ago
- White House to review ban on military gear for police reuters.com/article/us-usa… 6 hours ago
- Leaked DNC Emails Confirm Democrats Rigged Primary, Reveal Extensive Media Collusion zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-2… 19 hours ago
- RT @Allen_Clifton: Imagine what Republicans would have said if Barack Obama featured his 5 kids from 3 different women at his convention in… 19 hours ago
- All The Shots That USA Network’s ‘Psych’ Took At CBS’s ‘The Mentalist’ @theangrypanda mixertainment.info/2016/07/all-sh… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: June 14, 2010
Not cool, Mike. I know you’re (arguably) the best player ever, but some stuff is still a no-no, even for you. NOT COOL. I expect Kobe to have one of these “odes to Hitler” grown by Game 6.
Holy crap, is this funny. Zach’s trying to win a contest and get his own show on Oprah’s new network, and he made this video pitching his idea for a travel show. Go vote for him! He made another video … Continue reading
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
They’re called vuvuzelas, and I’ll be watching the rest of the World Cup on mute.