For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Whoever was in charge of getting Jennifer Garner to act like a normal human in those Capital One spots: You failed. http://t.co/dcUsSlEk7x 1 day ago
- That awful U2 album is the herpes of iTunes libraries. 1 day ago
- Fan catches baseball bat one handed while holding beer i.imgur.com/JBJn8Ub.gifv 1 day ago
- A pic taken in Ireland today as the YES vote looks good in the Gay Marriage Referendum. Good on ya, Ireland. http://t.co/oElSOwFj7T 2 days ago
- Main Street, Springfield, Massachusetts, 1905. http://t.co/HGTIZf6gUY 3 days ago
Daily Archives: June 14, 2010
Not cool, Mike. I know you’re (arguably) the best player ever, but some stuff is still a no-no, even for you. NOT COOL. I expect Kobe to have one of these “odes to Hitler” grown by Game 6.
Holy crap, is this funny. Zach’s trying to win a contest and get his own show on Oprah’s new network, and he made this video pitching his idea for a travel show. Go vote for him! He made another video … Continue reading
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
They’re called vuvuzelas, and I’ll be watching the rest of the World Cup on mute.