For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Main Street, Springfield, Massachusetts, 1905. http://t.co/HGTIZf6gUY 16 hours ago
- How to stop spoilers: app blocks mentions of TV shows to keep you safe from having Game of Thrones ruined - klou.tt/wcskvwbt2w77 17 hours ago
- Here's a plot of the IndyCar track on Google Earth they're planning to race in Boston in 2016. This is nuts. i.imgur.com/4B8HZkn.png 19 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: My Kid Could Be a Meme naptimefordaddy.com/2015/05/22/my-… http://t.co/MWhkzh7NYJ 20 hours ago
- Finally saw doc, got 5 minutes with him & he called me "Buddy" the whole time. Yay, healthcare. #grrrrrrr 21 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 18, 2010
I might be able to wrap my head around last night’s loss eventually, but shit like this doesn’t help. Lakers fans are going to be insufferable for the next 12 months. (Man, did we miss Perk or what?)
If the Hovercats were like the A-Team, this would be Murdoc.
We always end up with a huge pile of these stacked up against our stoop; they end up just getting rained on for months until someone bothers to chuck them in the trash. When do yuou think they’ll get the … Continue reading
Wait until he finds out about the whole “opposable thumbs” thing.