For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- They're changing the name of the John Hancock Tower to "200 Clarendon." Yeah, OK. I'm sure that'll catch on. bostonglobe.com/business/2015/… 4 hours ago
- If you could straight-up murder someone without any consequences, who would it be? I've got dibs on Elmo. 4 hours ago
- I'm so tried of auto-correct jokes. 1 day ago
- Boston Public Market readies for Thursday opening bostonglobe.com/business/2015/… 1 day ago
- Someone found this at a local ice cream shop. I aspire to be half as clever someday. i.imgur.com/SKwy3dF.jpg 1 day ago
Daily Archives: June 18, 2010
I might be able to wrap my head around last night’s loss eventually, but shit like this doesn’t help. Lakers fans are going to be insufferable for the next 12 months. (Man, did we miss Perk or what?)
If the Hovercats were like the A-Team, this would be Murdoc.
We always end up with a huge pile of these stacked up against our stoop; they end up just getting rained on for months until someone bothers to chuck them in the trash. When do yuou think they’ll get the … Continue reading
Wait until he finds out about the whole “opposable thumbs” thing.