For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- New leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments... Which is all sorts of illegal. dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/lea… 2 hours ago
- A lot of folks are still more worked up over DeflateGate (both Pro-Brady & Anti-Brady folks) than what's happened with the DNC. #FreeBernie 6 hours ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: I like imaging what certain Trump supporters would say if HillaryClinton accepted the Dem nomination with her 5 kids by… 6 hours ago
- This was one of those "when it's good... it's really good" moments. Good for her. streamable.com/yiha 6 hours ago
- Sanders Calls for Wasserman Schultz to Resign After Email Leaks abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/berni… 16 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 18, 2010
I might be able to wrap my head around last night’s loss eventually, but shit like this doesn’t help. Lakers fans are going to be insufferable for the next 12 months. (Man, did we miss Perk or what?)
If the Hovercats were like the A-Team, this would be Murdoc.
We always end up with a huge pile of these stacked up against our stoop; they end up just getting rained on for months until someone bothers to chuck them in the trash. When do yuou think they’ll get the … Continue reading
Wait until he finds out about the whole “opposable thumbs” thing.