For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Nuh uh. http://t.co/Gyo2XADvlF 49 minutes ago
- Well, this is terrifying youtube.com/watch?v=0Bt-Nq… 3 hours ago
- .@GlobeChadFinn We had RENE on this morning to talk about the anthem that night & what it meant to be a part of it! cbsloc.al/1qDG6ap 14 hours ago
- RENE RANCOURT helped bring us Bruins fans back after the unforgivable happened. He joins @KarlsonMcKenzie RIGHT NOW to talk about it NOW 14 hours ago
- We're not mentioning the names or try to humanize those behind what happened a year ago. They're not worth it. Today's a day for humanity. 14 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 18, 2010
I might be able to wrap my head around last night’s loss eventually, but shit like this doesn’t help. Lakers fans are going to be insufferable for the next 12 months. (Man, did we miss Perk or what?)
If the Hovercats were like the A-Team, this would be Murdoc.
We always end up with a huge pile of these stacked up against our stoop; they end up just getting rained on for months until someone bothers to chuck them in the trash. When do yuou think they’ll get the … Continue reading
Wait until he finds out about the whole “opposable thumbs” thing.