For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Happy 4th Anniversary to @theangrypanda - only thing that's changed in this pic is the fact she needs the beer now https://t.co/pjfVcIch4P 1 day ago
- @cherietroisi hey! I lost your number (new phone!) DM me! We need a sitter next week for Griffin! 😅 1 day ago
- RT @mikepolkjr: Imagine you had a drunken one night stand with the grossest person in your social circle & everyone knew it. That's how Car… 1 day ago
- Well, this looks tremendous. NSFW! Red Band Trailer! youtube.com/watch?v=0LwtDc… 2 days ago
- Ok, that's funny. twitter.com/someecards/sta… 2 days ago
Daily Archives: July 7, 2010
I always knew he was a rebel, but I didn’t know he ran with the alliance.
This gentleman’s name is Sky Smith, and both him and his dad are about as talented as my gooch sweat.