For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Isaiah Thomas was ROBBED of the 6th Man Award. Better numbers across the board than the winner, Lou Williams. Shameful. 7 hours ago
- Real-time user activity feed showing Uber fare estimates & surges; on a map. uberestimate.com/live/ 7 hours ago
- And now, presented with no further context... 🍲 i.imgur.com/8fDG73I.gif 8 hours ago
- ISIS, Taliban announced Jihad against each other: best of luck to both of them! khaama.com/isis-taliban-a… 12 hours ago
- The owner of a racing horse named his horse "Arrrrrr" . The announcer was unphased. youtube.com/watch?v=JC6-zH… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: July 21, 2010
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
Wait a minute! Shit, Aunt Trudie! I told you they had to be kittens! Fuck! Nevermind.