For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @naptimefordaddy: Congrats To Our Winner Of Griff’s First Caption Contest! naptimefordaddy.com/2015/07/07/con… http://t.co/BfDhaGyr4m 12 minutes ago
- A video made out of the timelapses taken during the 4th of July in Boston. Extremely awesome. vimeo.com/132691645 5 hours ago
- hey remember when everyone wanted to fire Chiarelli? Good times. 18 hours ago
- Wanna watch a free flick under the stars? Check out this list of Boston outdoor movies taking place in July & August. weekendpick.com/boston-outdoor… 18 hours ago
- @Steviemo79 I didn't see it. I'll add it now 1 day ago
Daily Archives: August 5, 2010
What’s the matter, buddy? You look a little stressed. Wanna talk it out? What’s that? You need a drink? Sprite & vodka? Sure thing. I’ll be right back. Ok. Now, what’s the problem? Oh, your boss is an asshole and … Continue reading
An earlier casting of Star Wars IV: A New Hope saw Arnold Schwarzenegger put a juvenile, jealous and rather perverted spin on Darth Vader’s explosive personality. George Lucas had second thoughts and cast James Earl Jones instead. Enjoy these exclusive … Continue reading
Cyanide & Happiness.
If you haven’t had the pleasure of seeing this yet, I’d like to introduce you to Basil Marceaux. He’s running for Governor of Tennessee, and well; he’s… umm… not the most well-spoken person on the planet. Awww! Sarah Palin’s found … Continue reading
I was born ready. Let’s DO THIS!!!