For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- And now, presented with no further context: i.imgur.com/tgYWM3q.gif 2 hours ago
- 2 game suspension for JR Smith (a repeat offender)? That's pure LeBron-coddling by the league. Should be at LEAST 4 games #SOFT #SternLives 2 hours ago
- 10 Before and After Photos of Boston's Development Transformation bostinno.streetwise.co/2015/04/27/bos… 3 hours ago
- It's NFL Draft Week! It's starts all over again, hopefully it ends the same way! vimeo.com/118530960 3 hours ago
- A Search of Ice and Fire: search the full text of the 'Game of Thrones' universe. asearchoficeandfire.com 3 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 5, 2010
What’s the matter, buddy? You look a little stressed. Wanna talk it out? What’s that? You need a drink? Sprite & vodka? Sure thing. I’ll be right back. Ok. Now, what’s the problem? Oh, your boss is an asshole and … Continue reading
An earlier casting of Star Wars IV: A New Hope saw Arnold Schwarzenegger put a juvenile, jealous and rather perverted spin on Darth Vader’s explosive personality. George Lucas had second thoughts and cast James Earl Jones instead. Enjoy these exclusive … Continue reading
Cyanide & Happiness.
If you haven’t had the pleasure of seeing this yet, I’d like to introduce you to Basil Marceaux. He’s running for Governor of Tennessee, and well; he’s… umm… not the most well-spoken person on the planet. Awww! Sarah Palin’s found … Continue reading
I was born ready. Let’s DO THIS!!!