For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I used to make fun of my brother for having a chicken coop. Then I had a kid. He must've saved a billion dollars on eggs by now. 3 hours ago
- X88B88 looks like the word voodoo reflecting off of itself #spooooooooooky 3 hours ago
- He died like he lived: Not calling the match. #WWERAW #EatSleepDESTROYEVERYTHINGRepeat @BrockLesnar http://t.co/GQLYByeasw 15 hours ago
- RT @SeanGrandePBP: Celtics' 7th straight win on the second of a back to back. They will host the Pacers in the game of the year Wednesday.… 16 hours ago
- I bet she spends thousands on black market placenta. @AhoyNickStevens 17 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 26, 2010
Nothing to see here, move along… Or you could skip to 2:17 in this video and see one fabulous freakout. Whatever dude, I’m not your mom.
This was one of the questions Karlson asked during this morning’s Senseless Survey. Well, should it? I’ve got 17 facts supporting this tasty idea that will make you think this is not so crazy of an idea. Don’t forget to … Continue reading
That’s right. A tornado. BUT MADE OUT OF FIRE! Awesome? Yes. Scary? Yes! Scary Awesome?? TOTALLY! This display of how freaky nature can be was spotted outside of a little town in Brazil. There were no survivors.
You know I’d never link to a soccer video unless it was awesome, right? I think this is from a German soccer halftime show. I don’t really care, because this lady broadcaster gets a ball to the dome in fantastic … Continue reading
Chris Young has run for mayor in Providence, RI a bunch of times, and has never won. I have no idea why. He uses his time on major news networks to not only share his stance on issues, but to … Continue reading