For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- .@LupienS @wzlxnewsgirl or a little place called Mary Ann's Hammocks. The nice thing about that place is Mary Ann gets in the hammock w/ you 7 hours ago
- .@wzlxnewsgirl did they ask Hank Scorpio where to get that sweet hammock? simpsonsworld.com/video/31777798… 8 hours ago
- How much Red Bull did this guy DRINK? i.imgur.com/NgGaucn.gifv 8 hours ago
- So the state is looking for a new slogan? How 'bout: "Massachusetts: THAT'S A LOTTA CHUSETTS!" Yay or nay? wcvb.com/news/massachus… 8 hours ago
- Stunning aerial film made on Cape Cod, with a drone. vimeo.com/124899986 8 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 15, 2010
Yeah, I went to the screening of “The Town” last night. (Short review: It was really good. Better than “The Departed”. Ben Affleck did a great job directing it; not such a good job in starring in it. His forced … Continue reading
This is from Jerod Gibson and he’s got some more awesome stuff like this available if you click his name up there. ^^^ (He’s got one for The Big Lebowski, Fear and Loathing…, Clerks, etc.) Sidenote: Does anyone else know … Continue reading
Goddamn GENIUS right from the jump.
This is all sorts of awesome. Everything Is A Remix | Via
Really? How are “Los Hermanos Wilsones” not running that whole town by now? Who’s going to stop them? These limpwristed hipsters couldn’t punch through a paper bag!