For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Wife seized car radio control after I sang along to Danger Zone, This Is It & Celebrate Me Home. Said I exceeded max # of Loggins attempts. 13 hours ago
- Biggest threats to game's integrity, by @NFL*: 1 Gambling 2 Deflation 3 GIFs NR Concussions NR Domestic Abuse *list presented by @FanDuel 16 hours ago
- Keep hearing strange noises when I'm near school mgmt. Coming from radio, I'm unfamiliar w/ this jargon: they call it "praise" & "support" 1 day ago
- @FitzyGFY Yeah, I'm going to need a GIF of that. "Keep your chin up, Brandon! You know, if you had one!" 1 day ago
- No, Jim Nantz - please just keep telling us that Hardy's comments this week were awful - but don't quote him. Totally not frustrating at all 1 day ago
Daily Archives: September 15, 2010
Yeah, I went to the screening of “The Town” last night. (Short review: It was really good. Better than “The Departed”. Ben Affleck did a great job directing it; not such a good job in starring in it. His forced … Continue reading
This is from Jerod Gibson and he’s got some more awesome stuff like this available if you click his name up there. ^^^ (He’s got one for The Big Lebowski, Fear and Loathing…, Clerks, etc.) Sidenote: Does anyone else know … Continue reading
Goddamn GENIUS right from the jump.
This is all sorts of awesome. Everything Is A Remix | Via
Really? How are “Los Hermanos Wilsones” not running that whole town by now? Who’s going to stop them? These limpwristed hipsters couldn’t punch through a paper bag!