For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald "Gatsby" house for sale for $3.9 million latimes.com/books/jacketco… 1 hour ago
- 🎶🎶I've got the magic in me🎶🎶 (Or it might just be the rabbit I ate earlier trying to reappear) *burp* #yummy #fluffy 1 hour ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: Here Are Your Finalists For The “Griff Meme”@Challenge! naptimefordaddy.com/2015/05/26/her… http://t.co/uhd14WLVJV 9 hours ago
- I've been told I can come off as somewhat condescending. (That means I talk down to people.) 1 day ago
- Apparently ruining basketball isn't enough for LeBron. He needs to get special treatment for his soda, too. http://t.co/PMOfQM2301 1 day ago
Daily Archives: September 20, 2010
So this is a thing, and I thought that my love of comics and cats would be reason enough to post this meme. If you don’t like it, go screw. Spider-Man and Black Cat by Isabelle Smith.
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
You just don’t.
You can embiggin’ it here.