For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Not Enzo. C'mon. His arm. This is bad. #1contender 1 day ago
- I'm officially licensed to teach in Massachusetts! Thanks to @theangrypanda, @dine614 and everybody else who helped me get here! 1 day ago
- That German kid getting picked by his favorite team was amazing. I already liked the Vikings (They're my NFC team) but that just seals it. 2 days ago
- Kevin Faulk is the best. 3 days ago
- @StillBuzzing That's faker than a Kardashian 3 days ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2010
This is tragic. I love, love, LOVE Max. He’s had some of my favorite moments on the ol’ Late Night. Gah! Horrible news. From the Huffington Post: Conan O’Brien‘s longtime bandleader Max Weinberg isn’t following him to TBS. O’Brien confirmed … Continue reading
Oh, wait. None of you have sex. Nevermind.
I’m pissing myself over here. Original: Clink to The Daily What
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
That is all. (Wait, what do you mean she sang, too?)