For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- New leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments... Which is all sorts of illegal. dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/lea… 9 hours ago
- A lot of folks are still more worked up over DeflateGate (both Pro-Brady & Anti-Brady folks) than what's happened with the DNC. #FreeBernie 14 hours ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: I like imaging what certain Trump supporters would say if HillaryClinton accepted the Dem nomination with her 5 kids by… 14 hours ago
- This was one of those "when it's good... it's really good" moments. Good for her. streamable.com/yiha 14 hours ago
- Sanders Calls for Wasserman Schultz to Resign After Email Leaks abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/berni… 23 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2010
This is tragic. I love, love, LOVE Max. He’s had some of my favorite moments on the ol’ Late Night. Gah! Horrible news. From the Huffington Post: Conan O’Brien‘s longtime bandleader Max Weinberg isn’t following him to TBS. O’Brien confirmed … Continue reading
Oh, wait. None of you have sex. Nevermind.
I’m pissing myself over here. Original: Clink to The Daily What
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
That is all. (Wait, what do you mean she sang, too?)