For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Donald Trump Piñatas for Sale in Mexico After Inflammatory Immigrant Remarks yahoo.com/tv/s/donald-tr… 1 day ago
- If I had a nickel for every time I was distracted, ooh look! GO KARTS! 5 days ago
- After my wife yells at me for the 10th time about my driving on a road trip & asks me what the hell I'm doing: http://t.co/xeWzPMlhCn 1 week ago
- From Burlington VT to Burlington NJ, all in 12 hours (with two one hour stops - 1 at home & 1 for dinner.) Over 450 miles. With a toddler. 1 week ago
- Donald Trump reportedly paid actors $50 to cheer for him at his 2016 announcement businessinsider.com/paid-actors-at… 1 week ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2010
This is tragic. I love, love, LOVE Max. He’s had some of my favorite moments on the ol’ Late Night. Gah! Horrible news. From the Huffington Post: Conan O’Brien‘s longtime bandleader Max Weinberg isn’t following him to TBS. O’Brien confirmed … Continue reading
Oh, wait. None of you have sex. Nevermind.
I’m pissing myself over here. Original: Clink to The Daily What
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
That is all. (Wait, what do you mean she sang, too?)