For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Hollywood uh uh finds a way: Liam Hemsworth & Jeff Goldblum Confirmed For ‘Independence Day 2′ justjared.com/2015/03/03/lia… 2 hours ago
- Jerry Remy's restaurant by Fenway closed... That means 1265 Boylston is vacant... #BringBackWBCN bostonrestaurants.blogspot.com/2015/03/jerry-… 9 hours ago
- Meet the lovely Midwest transplant who handles all the angry @MBTA tweets. boston.com/news/local/mas… 9 hours ago
- If you tell someone the Eagles made some big moves today & they excitedly ask what BC did, just pat them on the head & say "Oh, honey. No." 10 hours ago
- There are people who HATE the awkward part of Jeopardy when Trebek asks personal questions to the contestants, and those who love comedy. 10 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2010
This is tragic. I love, love, LOVE Max. He’s had some of my favorite moments on the ol’ Late Night. Gah! Horrible news. From the Huffington Post: Conan O’Brien‘s longtime bandleader Max Weinberg isn’t following him to TBS. O’Brien confirmed … Continue reading
Oh, wait. None of you have sex. Nevermind.
I’m pissing myself over here. Original: Clink to The Daily What
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
That is all. (Wait, what do you mean she sang, too?)