For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- @cjcolbyrn no sir. Left last year. Home with the kid now! Also, doing this: naptimefordaddy.com 8 hours ago
- She totally eats it SO HARD. imgur.com/Dsmm185.gifv 9 hours ago
- NFL: Roger Goodell upheld the four-game suspension imposed on Patriots quarterback Tom Brady gfycat.com/PreciousHardto… 12 hours ago
- HAHAHAHA HIS FACE http://t.co/k0pmxVyYWa 13 hours ago
- A giant ''WELCOME TO CLEVELAND'' sign on a rooftop in the flight path to Milwaukee causes "panic and outrage" m.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee… 15 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2010
This is tragic. I love, love, LOVE Max. He’s had some of my favorite moments on the ol’ Late Night. Gah! Horrible news. From the Huffington Post: Conan O’Brien‘s longtime bandleader Max Weinberg isn’t following him to TBS. O’Brien confirmed … Continue reading
Oh, wait. None of you have sex. Nevermind.
I’m pissing myself over here. Original: Clink to The Daily What
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
That is all. (Wait, what do you mean she sang, too?)