For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Proud of this @celtics squad. Didn't quit. Bright future ahead, but this year was a success, too. gfycat.com/PlasticDaringA… #CelticsTalk 2 hours ago
- RT @TheCavs_Nation: I hope Crowders knee is gone. 2 hours ago
- Stevens should literally try drawing a box on his whiteboard & pointing at Zeller while mouthing the word "OUT" over and over. #CelticsTalk 5 hours ago
- Wife: "Oh man. @Scalabrine is just one color." #wivetweet http://t.co/rZjO7zZK2w 5 hours ago
- RT @MrTrpleDouble10: These should be banned at the Garden... The selfie stick too: http://t.co/ea2V27mkiP 5 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 28, 2010
Left-Handed Toons Clink to: The High Definite
HA HA! You gonna get pepper-sprayed!
Yeah it is. He looks like a douche-bomb blew up in his face. From the article: Since retiring Steve Urkels’ suspenders and over-sized glasses, Jaleel White has been under the radar despite appearing in a few films and programs. His … Continue reading
Amanda thinks I’m a hipster. It’s something I vehemently deny, but I can see how you could get that impression. It’s not my fault those trust fund babies in Brooklyn like collecting vinyl and t-shirts, too. I’ve never wore skinny … Continue reading
BRB, gonna go sleep on the couch for a while.