For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @RealBobbyHeenan: Hello humanoids 4 hours ago
- Jaylen Brown dunked on a kid at a summer camp. Why? "He said Ben Simmons is better." I'm starting to like this guy. youtube.com/watch?v=hSKaHQ… 5 hours ago
- Ball girl removes bug from tennis court. And then sees the slow-motion replay youtu.be/LUjwulJB8Z0 20 hours ago
- Doing Red's work, @kelleratlarge! keep it up! - Keller @ Large: Boston Is Perfect For Kevin Durant boston.cbslocal.com/2016/06/28/kev… 1 day ago
- /facepalm. Jesus, MV. RT @theangrypanda The Sound of Music Is in His Blood and Now His Heart nyti.ms/1YwGTw2 @coltmonday 2 days ago
Daily Archives: September 28, 2010
Left-Handed Toons Clink to: The High Definite
HA HA! You gonna get pepper-sprayed!
Yeah it is. He looks like a douche-bomb blew up in his face. From the article: Since retiring Steve Urkels’ suspenders and over-sized glasses, Jaleel White has been under the radar despite appearing in a few films and programs. His … Continue reading
Amanda thinks I’m a hipster. It’s something I vehemently deny, but I can see how you could get that impression. It’s not my fault those trust fund babies in Brooklyn like collecting vinyl and t-shirts, too. I’ve never wore skinny … Continue reading
BRB, gonna go sleep on the couch for a while.