For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- TB picks Mariota. Celtics beat Cavs. Pacquiao beats Mayweather. #CallingItNow http://t.co/MWBCSGXVev 13 hours ago
- Paul Pierce, 77 playoff wins. Toronto Raptors, 14 playoff wins. He scored 20 (leading all scorers) in their win. #celticforever #PPFTW 13 hours ago
- Hot rumor is that Mike Milbury will be hired as @NHLBruins coach if Claude is let go. Hoooooooooooooooboy. 13 hours ago
- And now, presented with no further context... 🐱 gifcity2.net/uploads/5/0/4/… 13 hours ago
- Mike Gorman is optimistic about playoffs, almost as much as I. #playoffpush @celticsvoice #TooDankToTank #CeltsIn4 celticsblog.com/2015/4/17/8447… 20 hours ago
Daily Archives: November 2, 2010
I’ve been looking for a high quality version of this for a LONG time.
That 3rd round pick we traded him for sounds a lot better now than it did three weeks ago, huh? I CANNOT BELIEVE the Vikings waived him. The sheer stupidity displayed by that franchise is amazing. WHAT DID YOU THINK … Continue reading
Look, I don’t care who you vote for. I just care that you do. I can take my lumps if the guy I didn’t want to win gets elected – as long as there was a good voter turnout and … Continue reading
Fuck this. I’m out.
50-year-old James Carter of Palm Harbor Florida was arrested this weekend for his completely repulsive behavior at a local haunted house. According to reports, he was visiting the haunted house (which was being put on by a high school drama … Continue reading