For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Whoever was in charge of getting Jennifer Garner to act like a normal human in those Capital One spots: You failed. http://t.co/dcUsSlEk7x 1 day ago
- That awful U2 album is the herpes of iTunes libraries. 1 day ago
- Fan catches baseball bat one handed while holding beer i.imgur.com/JBJn8Ub.gifv 1 day ago
- A pic taken in Ireland today as the YES vote looks good in the Gay Marriage Referendum. Good on ya, Ireland. http://t.co/oElSOwFj7T 1 day ago
- Main Street, Springfield, Massachusetts, 1905. http://t.co/HGTIZf6gUY 2 days ago
Daily Archives: November 2, 2010
I’ve been looking for a high quality version of this for a LONG time.
That 3rd round pick we traded him for sounds a lot better now than it did three weeks ago, huh? I CANNOT BELIEVE the Vikings waived him. The sheer stupidity displayed by that franchise is amazing. WHAT DID YOU THINK … Continue reading
Look, I don’t care who you vote for. I just care that you do. I can take my lumps if the guy I didn’t want to win gets elected – as long as there was a good voter turnout and … Continue reading
Fuck this. I’m out.
50-year-old James Carter of Palm Harbor Florida was arrested this weekend for his completely repulsive behavior at a local haunted house. According to reports, he was visiting the haunted house (which was being put on by a high school drama … Continue reading