For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- 2 episodes in & watching "Fear The Walking Dead" feels like a chore. Nicotero is such a hack. Amazing how hard he's screwed up a sure thing 10 hours ago
- RIP, Wes Craven, Horror Maestro. Nightmare, Hills Have Eyes, Last House on the Left, Scream, People Under the Stairs. hollywoodreporter.com/news/wes-crave… 16 hours ago
- The Evolution of Magazine Covers medium.com/@karenxcheng… 16 hours ago
- The smell has dissipated and the building engineers are on the case. I'm gonna put the fire extinguisher away now 1 day ago
- Or, alternatively... Someone could've eaten a bad burrito or something. We can't tell. 1 day ago
Daily Archives: November 9, 2010
The power of reggae & the chronic at work.
I like the idea of these 5 minute presentations with the 15 slides and whatnot; Tom Scott uses his time and resources quite well, and I’d like to see more. This one is a sadly true tale about the untameable, … Continue reading
I knew this woman was crazy from the jump, even before she starts spouting off about Obama & aliens and how she “used to be one” of them. Meet Creation physicist Colleen Thomas who take 8 minutes to prattle on … Continue reading
Richard M. Garcia of San Antonio, Fla., a 48-year-old man, parked his car in the front row facing the courthouse in Dade City Thursday afternoon. He then pulled down his shorts in front of a Pasco County Sheriff’s Office detective … Continue reading
This delicious-looking delicacy is K&M Approved: Layers of ground turkey, sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce covered with more mashed potatoes, a layer of sweet potatoes, and a cup-and-a-half of mini-marshmallows. What’s not to like? INGREDIENTS For the turkey … Continue reading