For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- hey remember when everyone wanted to fire Chiarelli? Good times. 7 hours ago
- Wanna watch a free flick under the stars? Check out this list of Boston outdoor movies taking place in July & August. weekendpick.com/boston-outdoor… 7 hours ago
- @Steviemo79 I didn't see it. I'll add it now 14 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: VOTE For Your Favorite Caption Contest Finalists! naptimefordaddy.com/2015/07/06/vot… http://t.co/TqtgM3EtLB 16 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: Last chance to get your entries in for the caption contest! Go to naptimefordaddy.com or tweet: @naptimefordaddy ht… 20 hours ago
Daily Archives: November 11, 2010
Wait for it to kick in.
I don’t smoke weed anymore, but I have no idea why it’s not legal yet. Imagine the taxes you could collect on it. It’s not like it’s hard to get it in California, ANYBODY can get a medical marijuana prescription.
I’m actually kinda surprised. If I was to use this to determine which party I had most in common with based solely on TV preferences, I’d still be liberal, but it’d be a lot closer than I thought it would. … Continue reading
Of course, I’m not smoking weed every day and I have a job, so this will be more difficult than it used to be. Steve Harvey‘s the best game show host I’ve seen since Chuck Woolery.
Yesterday was the 235th birthday of the Marine Corps, and today happens to be Veteran’s Day. I have no idea where this came from, but it looks legit, and it’s hilariously profane. Semper Fi – And seriously, thanks to all … Continue reading
For Pete’s sake, maybe the hurdles isn’t your thing. Sometimes courage is admitting you might be better at the long jump. Or the flag team. Well, not anymore, since she obviously shattered her kneecap.
Today’s Episode is brought to you by the letter Y. I’ll let you guess what that stands for. Sesame Street, Muthafucka!