For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I like how the play inside the show had better acting than the sand snakes scenes. #HoldTheDoor 5 days ago
- Yara didn't have enough superdelegates to win the Ironborn party nomination, I guess. 5 days ago
- At a 3-Year-Old's birthday party. They wanted them to line up for a group photo. Guess which one is mine. https://t.co/8dYNfDiOL3 6 days ago
- Paul Pierce bought his daughter a llama. si.com/extra-mustard/… 6 days ago
- First trip to Target in a while. He totally worked us like a couple of chumps. https://t.co/XYR0r51gZO 1 week ago
Daily Archives: November 19, 2010
Holy shit. Duck Diggler!
Oh, sorry. Don’t mind me. Go back to looking in that other direction… Please? Clink: The Clearly Dope
I am… about to waste 10 minutes.
Seriously, Fox News? I mean… c’mon. Really?
= awesome. Chateau Bezerra is the artist who put them together, btw. Clink = BuzzFeed
Clink: The Basketball Jones