For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- This site shows you all of the people in the world. 7billionworld.com 6 hours ago
- Google Person Finder: 2015 Nepal Earthquake google.org/personfinder/2… 6 hours ago
- RT @RickFox: Seconds earlier @marcelluswiley roles reversed - Kelly trying to pull his arm free - #ItsPartOfTheGame #Unfortunate http://t.c… 6 hours ago
- Kuroshio Sea. The second largest aquarium tank in the world. i.imgur.com/qBxdDAT.gifv 6 hours ago
- "Let's go, Celtics!" chant after the game vine.co/v/eWgKMOx5wjT 8 hours ago
Daily Archives: November 22, 2010
From last night’s episode: Ah, that’s the good stuff.
You watch a minute of this show intentionally, you and me are dunzo. Clink: Warming Glow
Nic Cage going bonkers and slipping his grip for 4 glorious minutes. Clink: Pajiba (They also have a list of the movies these freakouts were taken from up there, too.)
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
Look, we all know 3D is a joke (it’s a horrible fad that takes Hollywoods attention even farther away than it already is from focusing on making good movies: “Screw the story, we need to have flaming arrows flying at … Continue reading