For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @sperham: @coltmonday Show your students how TV deals w/ disruptive tech. Stream @Celtics at 2:30 on CSNNE.com http://t.co/… 14 hours ago
- DraftKings & Fan Duel - 2 shady gambling sites that insist they're not gambling sites - engaged in insider trading?! http://t.co/YFQB7sfTBv 2 days ago
- That Guy: The Gun Nut coltmonday.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/tha… http://t.co/Unld1JNJjx 5 days ago
- Can't believe I'm allowing myself to be sucked into this, but... At Umpqua CC you're allowed to conceal carry m.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Ht5… 5 days ago
- Fearless NBA predictions: 1. Clips win West, deepest team in the association. 2. Celtics finish 3rd in East. 3. Rondo wins Comeback POY. 5 days ago
Daily Archives: November 22, 2010
From last night’s episode: Ah, that’s the good stuff.
You watch a minute of this show intentionally, you and me are dunzo. Clink: Warming Glow
Nic Cage going bonkers and slipping his grip for 4 glorious minutes. Clink: Pajiba (They also have a list of the movies these freakouts were taken from up there, too.)
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
Look, we all know 3D is a joke (it’s a horrible fad that takes Hollywoods attention even farther away than it already is from focusing on making good movies: “Screw the story, we need to have flaming arrows flying at … Continue reading