For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Joakim Noah looks like Kelly Olynyk if he got electrocuted; or if you got him wet & fed him after… instagram.com/p/09Io5XRxzA/ 4 hours ago
- RT @YourManDevine: The full list of Celtics with three or more triple-doubles in a season: Larry Bird, Rajon Rondo, Antoine Walker, Paul Pi… 4 hours ago
- RT @RedsArmy_John: "Evan Turner has another triple double" Sounds like a punchline to a September tweet "What's the least likely Mike Gor… 4 hours ago
- Here's Kelly looking up the standings. RT @rich_levine: ...let Dred Pirate Olynyk carry them to the six seed. http://t.co/y2cQMbse4I 4 hours ago
- That awesome clutch shot by Jerebko was the sweetest Swedish hook released since ABBA. #CelticsTalk #SignTheSwede 4 hours ago
Daily Archives: November 22, 2010
From last night’s episode: Ah, that’s the good stuff.
You watch a minute of this show intentionally, you and me are dunzo. Clink: Warming Glow
Nic Cage going bonkers and slipping his grip for 4 glorious minutes. Clink: Pajiba (They also have a list of the movies these freakouts were taken from up there, too.)
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
Look, we all know 3D is a joke (it’s a horrible fad that takes Hollywoods attention even farther away than it already is from focusing on making good movies: “Screw the story, we need to have flaming arrows flying at … Continue reading