For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The ultimate slow burn. #wrestlemania i.imgur.com/qZc9RV3.gif 5 hours ago
- "This would've be a lot scarier if it was dark out. That scarecrow on the right is wearing a Timex." #wivetweet #WrestleMania 7 hours ago
- "Stop splooshing over Ronda Rousey. I can't hear you fangirling from the other room." #wivetweet #WrestleMania 7 hours ago
- "Wait, Rusev isn't riding to the ring on a horse while shirtless? Missed opportunity, WWE." #wivetweet #WrestleMania 8 hours ago
- "This is sad. It's like watching two senior citizens fight over the last blanket in the nursery home rec room." #wivetweet #WrestleMania 9 hours ago
- Local H Might Be The Best Cover Band Ever
- Griffin Reacts To My New Haircut
- Hey, We Found Rare Footage Of Our Pal Stevie-Mo At Magic Camp!
- 40 More Things You Should Know By Now
- Huge Group Of Girls
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
- NBA Benches React To Adam Silver Banning Donald Sterling
- Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos – Episode 1
- The Voice Of Winnie The Pooh Reads Darth Vader’s Lines From Star Wars
- Everything Wrong With “The Goonies” In 8 Minutes Or Less
- It Was Worse Than Getting Involved In A Land War In Asia
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?