For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- DraftKings & Fan Duel - 2 shady gambling sites that insist they're not gambling sites - engaged in insider trading?! http://t.co/YFQB7sfTBv 14 hours ago
- That Guy: The Gun Nut coltmonday.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/tha… http://t.co/Unld1JNJjx 3 days ago
- Can't believe I'm allowing myself to be sucked into this, but... At Umpqua CC you're allowed to conceal carry m.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Ht5… 3 days ago
- Fearless NBA predictions: 1. Clips win West, deepest team in the association. 2. Celtics finish 3rd in East. 3. Rondo wins Comeback POY. 4 days ago
- Cast it into the fire, Isildur! i.imgur.com/jT76PlA.gifv 4 days ago
- That Guy: The Gun Nut
- Mikey: Shannon Glaser’s Throwback Project To The Man & Colt Monday
- 6 Years Gone Today. Missed Every Day Since.
- I’ll Miss Roger Sterling Most Of All
- Check Out The New Hotness: NAPTIMEFORDADDY.COM!
- Bring on the Cavs. #CeltsIn4
- Local H Might Be The Best Cover Band Ever
- Griffin Reacts To My New Haircut
- Hey, We Found Rare Footage Of Our Pal Stevie-Mo At Magic Camp!
- 40 More Things You Should Know By Now
- Huge Group Of Girls
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?