OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but this remix grew on me; so much so I was howling by the end of it when Ricky Gervais shows up. Stick around for the Dub Horn, Dub Tashes, and the “Did I stutter?” drop. Stanley rules.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Did you miss the halftime concert? Allow me to sum it up: COUNTRY GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME X10000000 2 days ago
- RT @SomervilleHigh: Congratulations Highlanders on a great 28-0 victory over Cambridge. The turkey will taste better! https://t.co/BbTfu8V… 2 days ago
- Romo to Kuechly is an unstoppable combo 2 days ago
- Evan Turner's "MJ to Kerr" Pass youtube.com/watch?v=OoKVu1… 2 days ago
- Evan Turner on passing to Crowder for GW3: "I thought about MJ passing to Kerr. I wanted to add that to my legacy." youtu.be/l353j7DNA_Q?t=… 2 days ago