OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but this remix grew on me; so much so I was howling by the end of it when Ricky Gervais shows up. Stick around for the Dub Horn, Dub Tashes, and the “Did I stutter?” drop. Stanley rules.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- My hatred for you was already universal anyway, dentists - but killing lions? Seems like overkill. Literally. 3 hours ago
- Let's have one last go, Hot Rod. A true legend. In memoriam: I give you the greatest fight scene ever filmed #Piper youtu.be/c9rrgJXfLns?t=… 3 hours ago
- If Meek Mill and Chris Mortensen walked into the same bar after the week they've both had, who buys the other a drink? 4 hours ago
- Jets' Richardson busted for street racing on I-64. I bet Goodell only cares if his tires weren't properly inflated. fox2now.com/2015/07/30/loc… 18 hours ago
- Can I go back to not knowing or caring who Meek Mill was? 19 hours ago