OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but this remix grew on me; so much so I was howling by the end of it when Ricky Gervais shows up. Stick around for the Dub Horn, Dub Tashes, and the “Did I stutter?” drop. Stanley rules.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Kevin Faulk is the best. 4 hours ago
- @StillBuzzing That's faker than a Kardashian 16 hours ago
- I know it's probably another Damien Easley situation, but do any Pats fans (other than me) REALLY want them to trade up to get Myles Jack? 16 hours ago
- Smoking weed and needing help paying rent? Tunsil might be a college student. 17 hours ago
- This is why employers don't want you discussing salary: When two monkeys are unfairly rewarded for the same task. youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6T… 17 hours ago