OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but this remix grew on me; so much so I was howling by the end of it when Ricky Gervais shows up. Stick around for the Dub Horn, Dub Tashes, and the “Did I stutter?” drop. Stanley rules.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- New leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments... Which is all sorts of illegal. dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/lea… 8 minutes ago
- A lot of folks are still more worked up over DeflateGate (both Pro-Brady & Anti-Brady folks) than what's happened with the DNC. #FreeBernie 4 hours ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: I like imaging what certain Trump supporters would say if HillaryClinton accepted the Dem nomination with her 5 kids by… 4 hours ago
- This was one of those "when it's good... it's really good" moments. Good for her. streamable.com/yiha 4 hours ago
- Sanders Calls for Wasserman Schultz to Resign After Email Leaks abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/berni… 14 hours ago