OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but this remix grew on me; so much so I was howling by the end of it when Ricky Gervais shows up. Stick around for the Dub Horn, Dub Tashes, and the “Did I stutter?” drop. Stanley rules.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Hoopmixtape tribute to Darryl Dawkins. #ChocolateThunder instagram.com/p/6567TUHNl6/ 11 minutes ago
- (R.I.P.) Top 20 Darryl Dawkins Dunks #ChocolateThunder youtu.be/fmfPRIGvj64 13 minutes ago
- A year later, things are going pretty well for Market Basket boston.com/business/news/… 19 minutes ago
- RIP, Darryl Dawkins. I met him outside the Barclays Center before a C's/Nets game & he couldn't have been nicer. http://t.co/AMOSmbllCY 28 minutes ago
- The blue contacts Johnny Depp's wearing to play Whitey in @BlackMassMovie make him look like he's in "White Chicks" http://t.co/22UM5Mw0As 23 hours ago