OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but this remix grew on me; so much so I was howling by the end of it when Ricky Gervais shows up. Stick around for the Dub Horn, Dub Tashes, and the “Did I stutter?” drop. Stanley rules.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Proud of this @celtics squad. Didn't quit. Bright future ahead, but this year was a success, too. gfycat.com/PlasticDaringA… #CelticsTalk 4 hours ago
- RT @TheCavs_Nation: I hope Crowders knee is gone. 4 hours ago
- Stevens should literally try drawing a box on his whiteboard & pointing at Zeller while mouthing the word "OUT" over and over. #CelticsTalk 7 hours ago
- Wife: "Oh man. @Scalabrine is just one color." #wivetweet http://t.co/rZjO7zZK2w 7 hours ago
- RT @MrTrpleDouble10: These should be banned at the Garden... The selfie stick too: http://t.co/ea2V27mkiP 7 hours ago