For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The twisted, true story of the drug-addled hardcore punks who made the most popular t-shirts in Boston history grantland.com/features/yanke… 2 days ago
- Allston Christmas at its finest: Parking on the Green Line Tracks universalhub.com/2015/most-alls… 2 days ago
- International Film Critics Vote 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Year's Best Film - Agree? Disagree? hollywoodreporter.com/news/internati… 2 days ago
- Amazon, Netflix, Google, Microsoft, Mozilla & More Partner To Create Next-Gen Video Format. Crazy exciting. techcrunch.com/2015/09/01/ama… 2 days ago
- D-Day veterans sitting across from themselves in the same plane which dropped them into Normandy http://t.co/kMxt35XBCC 2 days ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite