For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- hey remember when everyone wanted to fire Chiarelli? Good times. 7 hours ago
- Wanna watch a free flick under the stars? Check out this list of Boston outdoor movies taking place in July & August. weekendpick.com/boston-outdoor… 7 hours ago
- @Steviemo79 I didn't see it. I'll add it now 14 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: VOTE For Your Favorite Caption Contest Finalists! naptimefordaddy.com/2015/07/06/vot… http://t.co/TqtgM3EtLB 15 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: Last chance to get your entries in for the caption contest! Go to naptimefordaddy.com or tweet: @naptimefordaddy ht… 20 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite