For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I've been told I can come off as somewhat condescending. (That means I talk down to people.) 2 hours ago
- Apparently ruining basketball isn't enough for LeBron. He needs to get special treatment for his soda, too. http://t.co/PMOfQM2301 2 hours ago
- Oh, and @therealmikesnow - getting The Avett Brothers for the September @Boston_Calling? I could kiss you. Bravo. http://t.co/ZoPGjihyHT 2 hours ago
- Navy's Blue Angels to fly in formation over Boston Tuesday wcvb.com/news/navys-blu… 2 hours ago
- Whoever was in charge of getting Jennifer Garner to act like a normal human in those Capital One spots: You failed. http://t.co/dcUsSlEk7x 2 days ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite