For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- This DNC is akin to DeflateGate, only if Goodell named himself the starting Pats QB for the whole season and expected us to root for him. 1 hour ago
- Still supporting Bernie. Don't worry, Hillary's got this - she's willing to rig Primaries, imagine the tricks she'll pull for the general 2 hours ago
- .@LPizzle because you need this in your life. https://t.co/7ny4ZRrotO 9 hours ago
- .@LPizzle right as he's handing the briefcase to the ref... m.imgur.com/gallery/GMiF5m… 9 hours ago
- .@LPizzle @wikileaks @GoldmanSachs looks like @AJStylesOrg has new backup on Smackdown #BeatUpDNCena https://t.co/iZZNg8YO7G 10 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite