For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- My hatred for you was already universal anyway, dentists - but killing lions? Seems like overkill. Literally. 9 hours ago
- Let's have one last go, Hot Rod. A true legend. In memoriam: I give you the greatest fight scene ever filmed #Piper youtu.be/c9rrgJXfLns?t=… 9 hours ago
- If Meek Mill and Chris Mortensen walked into the same bar after the week they've both had, who buys the other a drink? 10 hours ago
- Jets' Richardson busted for street racing on I-64. I bet Goodell only cares if his tires weren't properly inflated. fox2now.com/2015/07/30/loc… 1 day ago
- Can I go back to not knowing or caring who Meek Mill was? 1 day ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite