For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- "The line forms to the left, folks!" #griffin instagram.com/p/zk3c-Mxx7c/ 5 hours ago
- RT @RobGronkowski: Sometimes chicks are crazy...I don't got a girlfriend 8 hours ago
- Who wants to come over and help me childproof (but not Bradenproof) my house? This kid could get into Fort Knox. 8 hours ago
- The Declassified Songs that were Used by the CIA as Torture, in a handy Spotify playlist play.spotify.com/user/121403052… 10 hours ago
- How it'll look when I'm teaching my son how to drink beer - "Nah, Griff - don't sip it! You're a MORIARTY! We CHUG!" gfycat.com/TintedAnguishe… 20 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite