For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- He should hit his opponent & hug his wife. Someone should tell Floyd Mayweather he's got it backwards. I say "tell", because can't read this 2 hours ago
- Mayweather vs Pacqiao fight for those who missed it http://t.co/CXjLxbfM3j 10 hours ago
- Reggie Miller's drunk & wrong about Mayweather being younger than Pacquiao. He's always wrong w/ his analysis in his own sport, so no shock 20 hours ago
- Tom Brady has had a loooooooong day. 20 hours ago
- If there is any justice left on this fucking planet, Floyd will get knocked the fuck out. #TeamPacquiao 21 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite