For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- ChooseYourStory.com - Online "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories chooseyourstory.com 12 hours ago
- Steal the fashion of your favorite TV Show characters with Worn On TV wornontv.net 12 hours ago
- Is it possible to have the cookie sweats? 13 hours ago
- Hey Griff! Do your impression of your grandfather when he's talking politics again! #griffin… instagram.com/p/0vyO1MRx5F/ 16 hours ago
- Stinkface! #griffin #meanmuggin instagram.com/p/0vrHkyxx7W/ 17 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite