For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Wife seized car radio control after I sang along to Danger Zone, This Is It & Celebrate Me Home. Said I exceeded max # of Loggins attempts. 21 hours ago
- Biggest threats to game's integrity, by @NFL*: 1 Gambling 2 Deflation 3 GIFs NR Concussions NR Domestic Abuse *list presented by @FanDuel 23 hours ago
- Keep hearing strange noises when I'm near school mgmt. Coming from radio, I'm unfamiliar w/ this jargon: they call it "praise" & "support" 1 day ago
- @FitzyGFY Yeah, I'm going to need a GIF of that. "Keep your chin up, Brandon! You know, if you had one!" 2 days ago
- No, Jim Nantz - please just keep telling us that Hardy's comments this week were awful - but don't quote him. Totally not frustrating at all 2 days ago
Daily Archives: March 11, 2011
Clink: The Daily What says: Students at Wesleyan have sex, tell you about it in a video protest against the House vote to strip Planned Parenthood of federal funding. Also: Republicans are schmucks.
Channeling the “greased up sax dude” from The Lost Boys, Sergio Flores plays George Michael’s “Careless Whisper” in front of hordes of innocent bystanders. Clink: Stevie & FilmDrunk
Danny Pudi AKA Abed from Community makes an appearance. Clink: The High Definite via BriTANick
That’s just under 2,200 miles – from Georgia to Maine – all hiked in under 6 months by a dude named Kevin Gallagher. That’s insane. I would have peaced out the first time I even thought I heard banjos. Great! Now … Continue reading
…too soon? Clink : F! (thanks, buddy!)
Japan was struck by a magnitude 8.9 earthquake off its coast Friday, unleashing a 13-foot tsunami that washed away cars and tore away buildings along the seashore. The government confirmed at least 60 deaths, but that toll is likely to … Continue reading
Are you still hungry for some more fisticuffs at a Mexican restaurant? Then you should check this out! It’s a video of five drag queens brawling for a solid minute, and the wigs go flying!
Apparently, places that sell tacos are breeding grounds for violence. How else would you explain the fact that not one, but TWO brawls broke out at taquerias recently? This first one involves five guys brawling in California, and it’s just … Continue reading
On Wednesday morning, a woman was going to go for a swim at a public pool in Pompano Beach, Florida. On her way in, she glanced into a car in the parking lot , and saw a man and a … Continue reading
On Tuesday morning, 33-year-old Joseph Cunningham of Solsberry, Indiana was in the car with his wife and his 55-year-old mother-in-law. Joseph was in the backseat and the mother-in-law was driving. And Joseph let out a BURP. Which, according to his mother-in-law was, quote, … Continue reading