For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Main Street, Springfield, Massachusetts, 1905. http://t.co/HGTIZf6gUY 19 hours ago
- How to stop spoilers: app blocks mentions of TV shows to keep you safe from having Game of Thrones ruined - klou.tt/wcskvwbt2w77 20 hours ago
- Here's a plot of the IndyCar track on Google Earth they're planning to race in Boston in 2016. This is nuts. i.imgur.com/4B8HZkn.png 22 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: My Kid Could Be a Meme naptimefordaddy.com/2015/05/22/my-… http://t.co/MWhkzh7NYJ 23 hours ago
- Finally saw doc, got 5 minutes with him & he called me "Buddy" the whole time. Yay, healthcare. #grrrrrrr 1 day ago
Daily Archives: March 11, 2011
Clink: The Daily What says: Students at Wesleyan have sex, tell you about it in a video protest against the House vote to strip Planned Parenthood of federal funding. Also: Republicans are schmucks.
Channeling the “greased up sax dude” from The Lost Boys, Sergio Flores plays George Michael’s “Careless Whisper” in front of hordes of innocent bystanders. Clink: Stevie & FilmDrunk
Danny Pudi AKA Abed from Community makes an appearance. Clink: The High Definite via BriTANick
That’s just under 2,200 miles – from Georgia to Maine – all hiked in under 6 months by a dude named Kevin Gallagher. That’s insane. I would have peaced out the first time I even thought I heard banjos. Great! Now … Continue reading
…too soon? Clink : F! (thanks, buddy!)
Japan was struck by a magnitude 8.9 earthquake off its coast Friday, unleashing a 13-foot tsunami that washed away cars and tore away buildings along the seashore. The government confirmed at least 60 deaths, but that toll is likely to … Continue reading
Are you still hungry for some more fisticuffs at a Mexican restaurant? Then you should check this out! It’s a video of five drag queens brawling for a solid minute, and the wigs go flying!
Apparently, places that sell tacos are breeding grounds for violence. How else would you explain the fact that not one, but TWO brawls broke out at taquerias recently? This first one involves five guys brawling in California, and it’s just … Continue reading
On Wednesday morning, a woman was going to go for a swim at a public pool in Pompano Beach, Florida. On her way in, she glanced into a car in the parking lot , and saw a man and a … Continue reading
On Tuesday morning, 33-year-old Joseph Cunningham of Solsberry, Indiana was in the car with his wife and his 55-year-old mother-in-law. Joseph was in the backseat and the mother-in-law was driving. And Joseph let out a BURP. Which, according to his mother-in-law was, quote, … Continue reading