For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- This Tunsil thing is big enough that we're gonna name the act of being BTFO online after him, right? Like "Munsoned" in Kingpin? #Tunsiled 4 hours ago
- BRB. Changing all my social media passwords to "LAREMYTUNSIL" so I'll remember not to give them to anybody. Ever. 4 hours ago
- Great season by the @Celtics - go get KD! Congrats to Atlanta - I'm now rooting for the Hawks to get to the finals. #AnyoneButYouLeBron 5 hours ago
- Celtics eliminated. All other AFC East teams made great picks in 1st Round... The same one the Pats got screwed out of. This week sucks. 5 hours ago
- Bringing Griff to the @SomervilleHigh Spring Concert tonight for #TakeYourKidToWorkDay - you can look forward to me yelling at myself later 18 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 11, 2011
Clink: The Daily What says: Students at Wesleyan have sex, tell you about it in a video protest against the House vote to strip Planned Parenthood of federal funding. Also: Republicans are schmucks.
Channeling the “greased up sax dude” from The Lost Boys, Sergio Flores plays George Michael’s “Careless Whisper” in front of hordes of innocent bystanders. Clink: Stevie & FilmDrunk
Danny Pudi AKA Abed from Community makes an appearance. Clink: The High Definite via BriTANick
That’s just under 2,200 miles – from Georgia to Maine – all hiked in under 6 months by a dude named Kevin Gallagher. That’s insane. I would have peaced out the first time I even thought I heard banjos. Great! Now … Continue reading
…too soon? Clink : F! (thanks, buddy!)
Japan was struck by a magnitude 8.9 earthquake off its coast Friday, unleashing a 13-foot tsunami that washed away cars and tore away buildings along the seashore. The government confirmed at least 60 deaths, but that toll is likely to … Continue reading
Are you still hungry for some more fisticuffs at a Mexican restaurant? Then you should check this out! It’s a video of five drag queens brawling for a solid minute, and the wigs go flying!
Apparently, places that sell tacos are breeding grounds for violence. How else would you explain the fact that not one, but TWO brawls broke out at taquerias recently? This first one involves five guys brawling in California, and it’s just … Continue reading
On Wednesday morning, a woman was going to go for a swim at a public pool in Pompano Beach, Florida. On her way in, she glanced into a car in the parking lot , and saw a man and a … Continue reading
On Tuesday morning, 33-year-old Joseph Cunningham of Solsberry, Indiana was in the car with his wife and his 55-year-old mother-in-law. Joseph was in the backseat and the mother-in-law was driving. And Joseph let out a BURP. Which, according to his mother-in-law was, quote, … Continue reading