For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- @cjcolbyrn no sir. Left last year. Home with the kid now! Also, doing this: naptimefordaddy.com 10 hours ago
- She totally eats it SO HARD. imgur.com/Dsmm185.gifv 11 hours ago
- NFL: Roger Goodell upheld the four-game suspension imposed on Patriots quarterback Tom Brady gfycat.com/PreciousHardto… 14 hours ago
- HAHAHAHA HIS FACE http://t.co/k0pmxVyYWa 15 hours ago
- A giant ''WELCOME TO CLEVELAND'' sign on a rooftop in the flight path to Milwaukee causes "panic and outrage" m.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee… 17 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 14, 2011
Sucker Punch looks awesome, this just makes it more so. I also predict a top 5 slot for Emily Browning in the near future, as well. Clink: The High Definite
6 1/2 minutes of terror showing tsunami water destroying Kesennuma from the street. That car that peels out at the beginning? Whoever was is in there is probably dead. This one’s pretty bad too. This one gives you an idea … Continue reading
Cyanide & Happiness
I… I just… I don’t know any more. There’s no way this… It can’t be real, right?
This happened last week, butI don’t think I posted the AWESOME picture yet: a tractor trailer carrying 8,000 gallons of printer ink flipped over yesterday morning staining the ramp from 128 North to 95 North a beautiful rainbow of colors. Tthe ink actually stained the … Continue reading
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all … Continue reading
Of course you do! Gallagher (the guy who smashes watermelons with a sledgehammer) collapsed while on stage (doing exactly that) last week. We just found out that it was a minor heart attack that caused it, and since we live … Continue reading
… it was epic! Check it out!
Our friend Mr. Sheen is back on the coke, and nobody knows how it happened. This shocking brand new photo proves it. Someone should really move that.