For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Goodbye, Sandow. I'll miss you most of all. wwe.com/article/damien… 4 hours ago
- Let's close out #TeacherAppreciationWeek in style, kids: https://t.co/GekUzWPT6m 7 hours ago
- Happy 4th Anniversary to @theangrypanda - only thing that's changed in this pic is the fact she needs the beer now https://t.co/pjfVcIch4P 2 days ago
- @cherietroisi hey! I lost your number (new phone!) DM me! We need a sitter next week for Griffin! 😅 2 days ago
- RT @mikepolkjr: Imagine you had a drunken one night stand with the grossest person in your social circle & everyone knew it. That's how Car… 2 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2011
This shot is RIDICULOUS. (I’d argue that he traveled, but I’m a stickler for rules.)
“The rhythm is the bass and the bass is the treble.” Probably the only voice I’ve heard more while riding in Stevie’s car than Stevie’s. Dang. Also: In remembrance of Nate Dogg, the lyrics of “Regulate” as explained by Wikipedia.
Cyanide & Happiness
If you love rock music, you LOVE the wah-wah pedal. A documentary called “Cry Baby: The Pedal That Rocks The World” (which you can watch in full right here at WZLX.com!) is amazing, especially if you’re into guitars and how such … Continue reading
Iconic movie title screens set to RJD2 “Ghostwriter?” I’m down. Presentation video for the SXSW “Excellence in Title Design” competition screening. Clink: tdw