For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Griffin's Kentucky Cousins Help Him Learn About The Itsy-Bitsy Spider: youtu.be/mIYxdc1ASyo?a via @YouTube 6 hours ago
- Donald Trump Piñatas for Sale in Mexico After Inflammatory Immigrant Remarks yahoo.com/tv/s/donald-tr… 1 day ago
- If I had a nickel for every time I was distracted, ooh look! GO KARTS! 5 days ago
- After my wife yells at me for the 10th time about my driving on a road trip & asks me what the hell I'm doing: http://t.co/xeWzPMlhCn 1 week ago
- From Burlington VT to Burlington NJ, all in 12 hours (with two one hour stops - 1 at home & 1 for dinner.) Over 450 miles. With a toddler. 1 week ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2011
This shot is RIDICULOUS. (I’d argue that he traveled, but I’m a stickler for rules.)
“The rhythm is the bass and the bass is the treble.” Probably the only voice I’ve heard more while riding in Stevie’s car than Stevie’s. Dang. Also: In remembrance of Nate Dogg, the lyrics of “Regulate” as explained by Wikipedia.
Cyanide & Happiness
If you love rock music, you LOVE the wah-wah pedal. A documentary called “Cry Baby: The Pedal That Rocks The World” (which you can watch in full right here at WZLX.com!) is amazing, especially if you’re into guitars and how such … Continue reading
Iconic movie title screens set to RJD2 “Ghostwriter?” I’m down. Presentation video for the SXSW “Excellence in Title Design” competition screening. Clink: tdw