For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Don't be fooled. Today IS "that day." http://t.co/ySwd1xaxkw 3 hours ago
- "Ice-cream van!" I honestly can't wait to see Griff do something like this. youtube.com/watch?v=98LoiM… 21 hours ago
- What it feels like coming back to social media after having a kid. Thanks for all your kind words & well-wishes. http://t.co/PiV6mdNstJ 1 day ago
- At the hospital. Doc says it's officially on. Wish us luck. http://t.co/qMDolPJJ0F 5 days ago
- Here comes Market Basket grocery delivery in Boston, via Instacart betaboston.com/news/2014/03/0… 5 days ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2011
This shot is RIDICULOUS. (I’d argue that he traveled, but I’m a stickler for rules.)
“The rhythm is the bass and the bass is the treble.” Probably the only voice I’ve heard more while riding in Stevie’s car than Stevie’s. Dang. Also: In remembrance of Nate Dogg, the lyrics of “Regulate” as explained by Wikipedia.
Cyanide & Happiness
If you love rock music, you LOVE the wah-wah pedal. A documentary called “Cry Baby: The Pedal That Rocks The World” (which you can watch in full right here at WZLX.com!) is amazing, especially if you’re into guitars and how such … Continue reading
Iconic movie title screens set to RJD2 “Ghostwriter?” I’m down. Presentation video for the SXSW “Excellence in Title Design” competition screening. Clink: tdw