For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Sometimes I like to use big fancy words I don't really understand just so I can sound more dodecahedron. 1 hour ago
- The International Space Station just got a new projector screen. They're using it to watch Gravity. i.imgur.com/KqByJd8.jpg 2 hours ago
- .@NancyToof aww thanks, Nancy - But give the kid a chance, won't ya? It's not an easy job - imagine having to look at K&M. EVERY. DAY. 2 hours ago
- RT @celticsblog: Perfection. twitter.com/paulpierce34/s… 11 hours ago
- On free-fare day, a lawyer announced a potential class-action suit against the MBTA. universalhub.com/2015/free-fare… 23 hours ago
- Bring on the Cavs. #CeltsIn4
- Local H Might Be The Best Cover Band Ever
- Griffin Reacts To My New Haircut
- Hey, We Found Rare Footage Of Our Pal Stevie-Mo At Magic Camp!
- 40 More Things You Should Know By Now
- Huge Group Of Girls
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
- NBA Benches React To Adam Silver Banning Donald Sterling
- Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos – Episode 1
- The Voice Of Winnie The Pooh Reads Darth Vader’s Lines From Star Wars
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?