For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Astronaut Salutes Nimoy From Orbit nasa.gov/content/astron… 19 hours ago
- Jon Jones and Anthony Johnson pretend to have fight on stage during staredown and scare the shit out of Dana White gfycat.com/ImpartialCanin… 20 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy's epic Museum Of Science Omni Theater Intro. RIP. youtube.com/watch?v=MHK2-B… 1 day ago
- The Cosmic Ballet Goes On. RIP Mr. Nimoy. Here's my brutally awkward interview w/ him in '09: facebook.com/braden.moriart… http://t.co/sEc7INaefs 1 day ago
- I'm already a Jerebkoholic. #SignTheSwede @celticsvoice http://t.co/X25NiTI33b 1 day ago
Daily Archives: March 31, 2011
Move over, Busta & ODB… The ‘Zilla is so dope on the mic, he’s gonna do BOTH your parts. In other words: He’s got you all in check.
They apparently are having attendance issues for basketball games in Minnesota. They’re now offering one of the saddest deals ever seen at local supermarkets, just to get people in the seats. That’s right. Buy 4 cans of corn for 3 … Continue reading
Yup. It’s a crossbow – that shoots machetes. Why are you still reading this?
Look, I can only deal with Amanda Palmer in small doses – frankly she creeps me out, and I’m 99% sure she banged Oedipus from ‘BCN (who’s at least 30 years her senior and married) solely to get her name … Continue reading
…of course you do! This moron decided it would be a terrific idea to use super-glue to attach a tiny sequined top hat to his head on Halloween and ended up in the emergency room after being unable to remove … Continue reading
Take a look at this dumpcake. This bumpkin looks like he stepped out of one of those old-timey “Wanted” posters. He’s a lawmaker from Montana named Alan Hale, and he took to the floor of the House of Representatives to … Continue reading
Somebody took the time to organize the words most sung by The Beatles into a nifty little picture, or word cloud. If you’re a fan, you should recognize it. (If you’re unfamiliar with how word clouds work: The bigger the word, … Continue reading
\ Oh, that’s good stuff.