For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Iconic Celtics parquet sweeper, ‘Spider,’ dies of cancer at age 86. RIP bostonherald.com/news/obituarie… 7 hours ago
- Reminder: Mike Pence doesn't believe in evolution politifact.com/california/sta… 8 hours ago
- Day 2 of camp and Bill is already done with this ish. twitter.com/csnne/status/7… 20 hours ago
- RT @tomecurran: Belichick, asked if there was a scenario in which Garoppolo would be named starter in Week 5, shakes head and mutters "Jesu… 20 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: How are you not following me on snapchat? Do you even check your snapchats? I sent you some. Add me: coltmonday https:… 20 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 11, 2011
I winced. Clink: Filmdrunk
The BA-Zooka is a 3 foot long battery-powered rocket launcher that shoots model rockets and summer sausages. It’s made out of over 15lbs of bacon, and makes me question what exactly we as a society are doing with ourselves.
Police in Jensen, Florida saw a swerving car and pulled over 53-year-old David Wagner. Panicking in a drunken stupor, Wagner reached for what he thought was the cigarette behind his ear to help cover the smell of booze, only to … Continue reading
…well, this is the granddaddy of them all! I never understood those “Pimp My Ride“-type shows, it always seemed like a tremndous waste of money, but this guy takes the stupid cake. In the following video, Steve Meade of Steve Meade … Continue reading
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all … Continue reading