For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @NBA: Hakeem @dr34am Olajuwon spins & scores! #NBAAfricaGame vine.co/v/eHum30El0wq 1 hour ago
- 14 years ago today, I started working at WZLX. 10 years ago, I started producing the K&M show. Today's my 1st day at WRKO. Uncanny, huh? 9 hours ago
- My hatred for you was already universal anyway, dentists - but killing lions? Seems like overkill. Literally. 20 hours ago
- Let's have one last go, Hot Rod. A true legend. In memoriam: I give you the greatest fight scene ever filmed #Piper youtu.be/c9rrgJXfLns?t=… 20 hours ago
- If Meek Mill and Chris Mortensen walked into the same bar after the week they've both had, who buys the other a drink? 20 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 11, 2011
I winced. Clink: Filmdrunk
The BA-Zooka is a 3 foot long battery-powered rocket launcher that shoots model rockets and summer sausages. It’s made out of over 15lbs of bacon, and makes me question what exactly we as a society are doing with ourselves.
Police in Jensen, Florida saw a swerving car and pulled over 53-year-old David Wagner. Panicking in a drunken stupor, Wagner reached for what he thought was the cigarette behind his ear to help cover the smell of booze, only to … Continue reading
…well, this is the granddaddy of them all! I never understood those “Pimp My Ride“-type shows, it always seemed like a tremndous waste of money, but this guy takes the stupid cake. In the following video, Steve Meade of Steve Meade … Continue reading
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all … Continue reading