For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Michael Jordan playing pickup basketball with Tom Brady yesterday. instagram.com/p/0yasCKg0GH/ 6 hours ago
- Charles Barkley Wants NCAA To Pull Final Four From Indiana Over Anti-Gay Bill. Move it to the Annapolis of Maryland! talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/charl… 6 hours ago
- Watch any episode of Bob Ross's "Joy of Painting" online for free from his very first episode in 1983 to Season 19. archive.org/search.php?que… 13 hours ago
- Is Your Girlfriend A Horse? isyourgirlfriendahorse.com 13 hours ago
- In honor of his WWE Hall Of Fame induction, here's "Macho Man" Randy Savage appearing on Space Ghost: Coast To Coast youtu.be/JzJP-F9sMWs?t=… 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 12, 2011
In my travels across this hellscape we call the Internet, I’ve stumbled upon many wonderous random pictures, charts and gifs that I (for some reason or another) took a fancy to and saved for a later day. I now want … Continue reading
Little Sariah Gallego was at Disneyland’s Star Wars show, and was plucked out of the crowd to help the Jedi fight off Darth Vader and the rest of the evil Sith lords…At least that’s what was supposed to happen.
Maybe he’s called a tumbler…I’ve seen him called that on a few websites…All I know is that I think we should call him Spider-Man.
A weight loss doctor is accused of sexually assaulting female patients through manipulation. Dr. Arie Oren allegedly told his patients that if they had sex with him, they would lose weight faster. Authorities say the attacks happened under the guise … Continue reading
This animatronics expert by the name of John Nolan has worked on many movies including a couple of Harry Potterfilms and Where the Wild Things Are. Below is a reel of some of his creations in various stages of development. Where can I … Continue reading
…Of course you do! According to my math, 1 lighter + 320,000 lighters = AWESOME.