For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The twisted, true story of the drug-addled hardcore punks who made the most popular t-shirts in Boston history grantland.com/features/yanke… 2 days ago
- Allston Christmas at its finest: Parking on the Green Line Tracks universalhub.com/2015/most-alls… 2 days ago
- International Film Critics Vote 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Year's Best Film - Agree? Disagree? hollywoodreporter.com/news/internati… 2 days ago
- Amazon, Netflix, Google, Microsoft, Mozilla & More Partner To Create Next-Gen Video Format. Crazy exciting. techcrunch.com/2015/09/01/ama… 2 days ago
- D-Day veterans sitting across from themselves in the same plane which dropped them into Normandy http://t.co/kMxt35XBCC 2 days ago
Daily Archives: April 12, 2011
In my travels across this hellscape we call the Internet, I’ve stumbled upon many wonderous random pictures, charts and gifs that I (for some reason or another) took a fancy to and saved for a later day. I now want … Continue reading
Little Sariah Gallego was at Disneyland’s Star Wars show, and was plucked out of the crowd to help the Jedi fight off Darth Vader and the rest of the evil Sith lords…At least that’s what was supposed to happen.
Maybe he’s called a tumbler…I’ve seen him called that on a few websites…All I know is that I think we should call him Spider-Man.
A weight loss doctor is accused of sexually assaulting female patients through manipulation. Dr. Arie Oren allegedly told his patients that if they had sex with him, they would lose weight faster. Authorities say the attacks happened under the guise … Continue reading
This animatronics expert by the name of John Nolan has worked on many movies including a couple of Harry Potterfilms and Where the Wild Things Are. Below is a reel of some of his creations in various stages of development. Where can I … Continue reading
…Of course you do! According to my math, 1 lighter + 320,000 lighters = AWESOME.