For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Whoever was in charge of getting Jennifer Garner to act like a normal human in those Capital One spots: You failed. http://t.co/dcUsSlEk7x 1 day ago
- That awful U2 album is the herpes of iTunes libraries. 2 days ago
- Fan catches baseball bat one handed while holding beer i.imgur.com/JBJn8Ub.gifv 2 days ago
- A pic taken in Ireland today as the YES vote looks good in the Gay Marriage Referendum. Good on ya, Ireland. http://t.co/oElSOwFj7T 2 days ago
- Main Street, Springfield, Massachusetts, 1905. http://t.co/HGTIZf6gUY 3 days ago
Daily Archives: April 19, 2011
This French Bulldog named Pinga apparently really likes the current urban music scene.
I thought I saw it for a second, but I think that might have just been solar glare. I’m really bad at this game, but I like it A LOT.
Hundreds of tornadoes touched down all across the southeastern part of the country this past weekend, and there are a ton of videos of them on YouTube, but this one is AWESOME. This video was taken in Wilson, North Carolina … Continue reading
Dude, the guys in this video are no joke. Watch their ridiculous techniques they use to compete with each other in a wheelbarrow race.
Police arrested a 67-year-old man named Harry Lee Gray after a woman said he “charged” at her in his electric wheelchair, crashing into her bicycle after chasing her around a parking lot for three days. She said Gray purposely crashed … Continue reading