For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- DraftKings & Fan Duel - 2 shady gambling sites that insist they're not gambling sites - engaged in insider trading?! http://t.co/YFQB7sfTBv 1 hour ago
- That Guy: The Gun Nut coltmonday.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/tha… http://t.co/Unld1JNJjx 3 days ago
- Can't believe I'm allowing myself to be sucked into this, but... At Umpqua CC you're allowed to conceal carry m.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Ht5… 3 days ago
- Fearless NBA predictions: 1. Clips win West, deepest team in the association. 2. Celtics finish 3rd in East. 3. Rondo wins Comeback POY. 3 days ago
- Cast it into the fire, Isildur! i.imgur.com/jT76PlA.gifv 3 days ago
Daily Archives: April 19, 2011
This French Bulldog named Pinga apparently really likes the current urban music scene.
I thought I saw it for a second, but I think that might have just been solar glare. I’m really bad at this game, but I like it A LOT.
Hundreds of tornadoes touched down all across the southeastern part of the country this past weekend, and there are a ton of videos of them on YouTube, but this one is AWESOME. This video was taken in Wilson, North Carolina … Continue reading
Dude, the guys in this video are no joke. Watch their ridiculous techniques they use to compete with each other in a wheelbarrow race.
Police arrested a 67-year-old man named Harry Lee Gray after a woman said he “charged” at her in his electric wheelchair, crashing into her bicycle after chasing her around a parking lot for three days. She said Gray purposely crashed … Continue reading