For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The Spirit of Massachusetts youtu.be/IbPo3Xq3Akg 1 hour ago
- I still do this. Annoys the wife to no end. http://t.co/Bm70S0myhy 1 hour ago
- Steinert Hall, AKA the Piano Graves: This is below Boylston street vimeo.com/18230808 15 hours ago
- Who can finish first?! Braden applying Rogaine Foam VS. Baby Griffin eating an orange! #Rogaine… instagram.com/p/nJucpvxx0S/ 18 hours ago
- Still the pinnacle of cinematic excellence youtube.com/watch?v=z9EVrm… 19 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 7, 2011
Man, this is genius. Watch this guy take a shower while a friend continuously dumps globs of shampoo on his head.
This guy is having some computer trouble and calls up Red Sox catcher Jason Varitek for help. (At least now we know what he’s going to go into after he retires from baseball… and it won’t be acting…)