For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @USCGNortheast: ICYMI Coast Guard Cutter spots COYOTE in #BostonHarbor, near Quincy. @fox25news @WBUR @USCG #uscg @NECN @BostonGlobe htt… 4 hours ago
- RT @311Somerville: Still more to be picked up, here's a sample of what DPW has removed thanks to your help #spacesaver http://t.co/G287t88I… 4 hours ago
- Yep, Arizona; that's where Air Force One is. youtu.be/hoytrHE821o 6 hours ago
- He'd like to know what you guys think of his white & gold outfit. #griffin #thedress #thisissostupid instagram.com/p/znDIE3xx9X/ 6 hours ago
- It's not slutty enough for me to wear, so I don't care what color it is. 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 7, 2011
Man, this is genius. Watch this guy take a shower while a friend continuously dumps globs of shampoo on his head.
This guy is having some computer trouble and calls up Red Sox catcher Jason Varitek for help. (At least now we know what he’s going to go into after he retires from baseball… and it won’t be acting…)