For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Did you miss the halftime concert? Allow me to sum it up: COUNTRY GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME X10000000 19 hours ago
- RT @SomervilleHigh: Congratulations Highlanders on a great 28-0 victory over Cambridge. The turkey will taste better! https://t.co/BbTfu8V… 19 hours ago
- Romo to Kuechly is an unstoppable combo 19 hours ago
- Evan Turner's "MJ to Kerr" Pass youtube.com/watch?v=OoKVu1… 20 hours ago
- Evan Turner on passing to Crowder for GW3: "I thought about MJ passing to Kerr. I wanted to add that to my legacy." youtu.be/l353j7DNA_Q?t=… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: June 7, 2011
Man, this is genius. Watch this guy take a shower while a friend continuously dumps globs of shampoo on his head.
This guy is having some computer trouble and calls up Red Sox catcher Jason Varitek for help. (At least now we know what he’s going to go into after he retires from baseball… and it won’t be acting…)