For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS, @leighmorgan. youtu.be/cyLdtG7KZvw @dine614 1 day ago
- DAMMIT @leighmorgan - why would you do this? Me & you? We are going to have WORDS, lady. youtu.be/HYvlyUUAEmA http://t.co/cZ8p3fF0si 1 day ago
- RT @sperham: @coltmonday Show your students how TV deals w/ disruptive tech. Stream @Celtics at 2:30 on CSNNE.com http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- DraftKings & Fan Duel - 2 shady gambling sites that insist they're not gambling sites - engaged in insider trading?! http://t.co/YFQB7sfTBv 3 days ago
- That Guy: The Gun Nut coltmonday.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/tha… http://t.co/Unld1JNJjx 6 days ago
Daily Archives: June 7, 2011
Man, this is genius. Watch this guy take a shower while a friend continuously dumps globs of shampoo on his head.
This guy is having some computer trouble and calls up Red Sox catcher Jason Varitek for help. (At least now we know what he’s going to go into after he retires from baseball… and it won’t be acting…)