For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- That time when Boston almost built a futuristic floating city for ($800 MILLION+) to host the Bicentennial. mascontext.com/issues/18-impr… 22 minutes ago
- Keegan Michael Key of "Key & Peele" KILLS it as Luther w/ the real Obama at the White House Correspondents Dinner youtube.com/watch?v=jpX1bs… 35 minutes ago
- .@LupienS @wzlxnewsgirl or a little place called Mary Ann's Hammocks. The nice thing about that place is Mary Ann gets in the hammock w/ you 9 hours ago
- .@wzlxnewsgirl did they ask Hank Scorpio where to get that sweet hammock? simpsonsworld.com/video/31777798… 9 hours ago
- How much Red Bull did this guy DRINK? i.imgur.com/NgGaucn.gifv 9 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 29, 2011
Last Tuesday, around 7:00 P.M., police in New Port Richey, Florida got a call about an incident at a shopping center. They got the following details.. There was a middle-aged couple sitting on a scooter. They were in front of … Continue reading
This is exactly what’s it’s going to look like when I quit K&M. Either this, or the scene in Half Baked when Scarface quits the burger joint.