For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS, @leighmorgan. youtu.be/cyLdtG7KZvw @dine614 1 day ago
- DAMMIT @leighmorgan - why would you do this? Me & you? We are going to have WORDS, lady. youtu.be/HYvlyUUAEmA http://t.co/cZ8p3fF0si 1 day ago
- RT @sperham: @coltmonday Show your students how TV deals w/ disruptive tech. Stream @Celtics at 2:30 on CSNNE.com http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- DraftKings & Fan Duel - 2 shady gambling sites that insist they're not gambling sites - engaged in insider trading?! http://t.co/YFQB7sfTBv 3 days ago
- That Guy: The Gun Nut coltmonday.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/tha… http://t.co/Unld1JNJjx 6 days ago
Daily Archives: June 29, 2011
Last Tuesday, around 7:00 P.M., police in New Port Richey, Florida got a call about an incident at a shopping center. They got the following details.. There was a middle-aged couple sitting on a scooter. They were in front of … Continue reading
This is exactly what’s it’s going to look like when I quit K&M. Either this, or the scene in Half Baked when Scarface quits the burger joint.