For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Is it possible to have the cookie sweats? 1 hour ago
- Hey Griff! Do your impression of your grandfather when he's talking politics again! #griffin… instagram.com/p/0vyO1MRx5F/ 4 hours ago
- Stinkface! #griffin #meanmuggin instagram.com/p/0vrHkyxx7W/ 5 hours ago
- I ate all the oreos. ALL OF THEM. 7 hours ago
- He also steals French fries. (The dog taught him how.) #griffin #bentley instagram.com/p/0vAGOexx3a/ 11 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 29, 2011
Last Tuesday, around 7:00 P.M., police in New Port Richey, Florida got a call about an incident at a shopping center. They got the following details.. There was a middle-aged couple sitting on a scooter. They were in front of … Continue reading
This is exactly what’s it’s going to look like when I quit K&M. Either this, or the scene in Half Baked when Scarface quits the burger joint.