For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @cjm02767: @coltmonday @KarlsonMcKenzie never look into the abyss... It looks back. 3 hours ago
- I mean... C'mon. It's 2014. http://t.co/r0hi1pVQNP 7 hours ago
- Just spent an hour googling this guy Jeff Glazier, who was in a band called A Raven's Sorrow & now fronts this: youtu.be/s3ajDLEd9Hg #WOW 22 hours ago
- Last night, MIT students made and hung thousands of paper cranes in memory of Officer Collier. cranes.mit.edu 22 hours ago
- I would NOT want to walk across this guy's lawn. Holy hell. youtube.com/watch?v=Q8LVlY… 23 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 29, 2011
Last Tuesday, around 7:00 P.M., police in New Port Richey, Florida got a call about an incident at a shopping center. They got the following details.. There was a middle-aged couple sitting on a scooter. They were in front of … Continue reading
This is exactly what’s it’s going to look like when I quit K&M. Either this, or the scene in Half Baked when Scarface quits the burger joint.