For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @RealBobbyHeenan: Hello humanoids 10 hours ago
- Jaylen Brown dunked on a kid at a summer camp. Why? "He said Ben Simmons is better." I'm starting to like this guy. youtube.com/watch?v=hSKaHQ… 10 hours ago
- Ball girl removes bug from tennis court. And then sees the slow-motion replay youtu.be/LUjwulJB8Z0 1 day ago
- Doing Red's work, @kelleratlarge! keep it up! - Keller @ Large: Boston Is Perfect For Kevin Durant boston.cbslocal.com/2016/06/28/kev… 1 day ago
- /facepalm. Jesus, MV. RT @theangrypanda The Sound of Music Is in His Blood and Now His Heart nyti.ms/1YwGTw2 @coltmonday 2 days ago
Daily Archives: June 29, 2011
Last Tuesday, around 7:00 P.M., police in New Port Richey, Florida got a call about an incident at a shopping center. They got the following details.. There was a middle-aged couple sitting on a scooter. They were in front of … Continue reading
This is exactly what’s it’s going to look like when I quit K&M. Either this, or the scene in Half Baked when Scarface quits the burger joint.