For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- A giant ''WELCOME TO CLEVELAND'' sign on a rooftop in the flight path to Milwaukee causes "panic and outrage" m.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee… 1 hour ago
- RT @sperham: @coltmonday Pick up that medicine before things start falling off you man. 3 hours ago
- Seriously, cut it out. http://t.co/necJLbGwQu 3 hours ago
- After a one-season self-imposed hiatus from Fantasy Football, I'm officially back in a league. I'm coming for you, Patty Two-Shirts. 5 hours ago
- Ok, CVS. I get it. I've got a prescription waiting at the pharmacy. There's no reason to call me every two hours to remind me. Christ. 5 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2011
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
There’s currently a significant, organized & prolonged protest happening on Wall Street. Thousands of people have vowed to camp near or on Wall Street to protest corporate greed for an indeterminate amount of time, and yesterday it turned violent. You’d … Continue reading