For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Let's close out #TeacherAppreciationWeek in style, kids: https://t.co/GekUzWPT6m 3 hours ago
- Happy 4th Anniversary to @theangrypanda - only thing that's changed in this pic is the fact she needs the beer now https://t.co/pjfVcIch4P 2 days ago
- @cherietroisi hey! I lost your number (new phone!) DM me! We need a sitter next week for Griffin! 😅 2 days ago
- RT @mikepolkjr: Imagine you had a drunken one night stand with the grossest person in your social circle & everyone knew it. That's how Car… 2 days ago
- Well, this looks tremendous. NSFW! Red Band Trailer! youtube.com/watch?v=0LwtDc… 3 days ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2011
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
There’s currently a significant, organized & prolonged protest happening on Wall Street. Thousands of people have vowed to camp near or on Wall Street to protest corporate greed for an indeterminate amount of time, and yesterday it turned violent. You’d … Continue reading