1. The Celtics aren’t doing dick this year.
2. I’m going to be pissed if they re-sign KG or Ray Allen. Save that money for younger legs.
3. The wedding is shaping up, although Amanda’s doing almost ALL the work for it. It’s going to be a blast. I wish I could invite more people, but the place we picked can only hold so many, and we’ve got a lot of family coming. If you DON’T receive an invite – You’re more than welcome to crash it, though, we’re doing the buffet thing instead of plated meals, so that part won’t matter. Just don’t tell Amanda. For info – go to http://bradenandamanda.com
4. The best performance from the Grammys was the all-too-brief song from the Civil Wars. I can’t find the performance video, because the Grammys are stupid and don’t want allow YouTube videos to link to their stuff, but here’s the song they performed.
5. Adele deserved every damn award she got, and then some. That album is a juggernaut and will be considered a classic – and it’s about damn time we had a talent like that get recognized. She’s going to be the transcendental artist of our generation – She’s our Aretha.
6. I’ve written entirely too many RIP posts on this thing for my liking.
7. The Sox are going to finish behind the Blue Jays and the Yankess in the AL East this year.
8. It took much cajoling, but I finally won out: Our first dance song – SPOILER ALERT!
9. No matter how funny or clever I think I am, I’ll never get to see one of my submissions on the front page of Reddit.
10. I could use a little help in the Twitter follower department: http://twitter.com/coltmonday
11. I’ve been at my current job for over 6 years! I swore, in college, that I’d get out of Boston and never settle down in one spot for longer than 5. Oh well.
12. I’m amazingly lucky to work with the people I get to work with.
13. I’m going to have a kid sometime in the next 2 years, barring any unforeseen circumstances. Probably sooner than that, actually. Oh yes – I will be unleashing a Bradenspawn upon the world. Alert the proper authorities.
14. Gregors needs to call me back. This whiskey bar in Fenway I keep hearing about isn’t going to visit itself.
15. I’m picking all the music for the cocktail hour and dinner hour at our wedding. Expect a whole lot of Talking Heads, She & Him, Avett Brothers, and The Magnetic Fields.
16. I’m proud of Stevie for venturing out to Arizona for his schoolin’ all by his lonesome, but I miss that magnificent bastard something awful.
17. I have NO IDEA what we’re going to do after we return from our honeymoon. This wedding (plus the purchase of the new condo and the sale of the Southie one) has taken up almost two years of our free time. Maybe I’ll be able to get back to running this site at the level it was before all this nonsense.
18. Living out in the ‘burbs is awesome, and I don’t really miss Southie at all.
19. If I do return this site back to it’s previous levels of output, the Top 5 Girls of Colt Monday feature will be revived. The first two ladies who are going to get posted: Emma Stone and Kate Upton.
20. Because this:
21. And this:
22. Rice Krispies Treats Cereal is the best cereal.
23. The only movie I want to see this summer is The Hunger Games.
24. I’m a thirty-two year old man.
25. If I had my druthers, this would have been our first dance song… but she vetoed it.
26. Going to a Super Bowl is awesome.
27. Seeing your favorite team lose at the Super Bowl is not.
29. I’ve never been a bigger Bruins fan than before this season.
30. And finally, just so you know…