For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- That German kid getting picked by his favorite team was amazing. I already liked the Vikings (They're my NFC team) but that just seals it. 13 hours ago
- Kevin Faulk is the best. 1 day ago
- @StillBuzzing That's faker than a Kardashian 1 day ago
- I know it's probably another Damien Easley situation, but do any Pats fans (other than me) REALLY want them to trade up to get Myles Jack? 1 day ago
- Smoking weed and needing help paying rent? Tunsil might be a college student. 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
That can’t be safe.
How ’bout Katy Perry, huh? Sings backup for charity, and performs with an extremely talented autistic musician. Also, her delicious yams. Warning: It’s about to get awful dusty wherever you are while you watch this.
If I can figure out how to bet all my money on this, I will. Celts in 4.
The man is a pioneer.
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
I’ve listened to nothing but this song for three weeks straight, and I show no signs of stopping.