For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I've been told I can come off as somewhat condescending. (That means I talk down to people.) 18 minutes ago
- Apparently ruining basketball isn't enough for LeBron. He needs to get special treatment for his soda, too. http://t.co/PMOfQM2301 38 minutes ago
- Oh, and @therealmikesnow - getting The Avett Brothers for the September @Boston_Calling? I could kiss you. Bravo. http://t.co/ZoPGjihyHT 52 minutes ago
- Navy's Blue Angels to fly in formation over Boston Tuesday wcvb.com/news/navys-blu… 56 minutes ago
- Whoever was in charge of getting Jennifer Garner to act like a normal human in those Capital One spots: You failed. http://t.co/dcUsSlEk7x 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
That can’t be safe.
How ’bout Katy Perry, huh? Sings backup for charity, and performs with an extremely talented autistic musician. Also, her delicious yams. Warning: It’s about to get awful dusty wherever you are while you watch this.
If I can figure out how to bet all my money on this, I will. Celts in 4.
The man is a pioneer.
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
I’ve listened to nothing but this song for three weeks straight, and I show no signs of stopping.