For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Did you miss the halftime concert? Allow me to sum it up: COUNTRY GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME X10000000 2 days ago
- RT @SomervilleHigh: Congratulations Highlanders on a great 28-0 victory over Cambridge. The turkey will taste better! https://t.co/BbTfu8V… 2 days ago
- Romo to Kuechly is an unstoppable combo 2 days ago
- Evan Turner's "MJ to Kerr" Pass youtube.com/watch?v=OoKVu1… 2 days ago
- Evan Turner on passing to Crowder for GW3: "I thought about MJ passing to Kerr. I wanted to add that to my legacy." youtu.be/l353j7DNA_Q?t=… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
That can’t be safe.
How ’bout Katy Perry, huh? Sings backup for charity, and performs with an extremely talented autistic musician. Also, her delicious yams. Warning: It’s about to get awful dusty wherever you are while you watch this.
If I can figure out how to bet all my money on this, I will. Celts in 4.
The man is a pioneer.
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
I’ve listened to nothing but this song for three weeks straight, and I show no signs of stopping.