For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Mike Dukakis: former governor & former presidential candidate - spotted picking up trash on the Riverway. hyperorg.com/blogger/2015/0… 17 hours ago
- What happens when I have to hold a pose while they take an ID picture. http://t.co/cSEoN8PNrR 1 day ago
- Latest post is up at @naptimefordaddy - I've tried spit, I've tried water, and I'm all out of Brylcreem... twitter.com/naptimefordadd… 1 day ago
- 1000 ft Water Slide is Coming to Boston bostonmagazine.com/health/blog/20… 1 day ago
- We feature #Griffin & @theangrypanda in the latest @naptimefordaddy post - which happens to fall on our anniversary! twitter.com/naptimefordadd… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
That can’t be safe.
How ’bout Katy Perry, huh? Sings backup for charity, and performs with an extremely talented autistic musician. Also, her delicious yams. Warning: It’s about to get awful dusty wherever you are while you watch this.
If I can figure out how to bet all my money on this, I will. Celts in 4.
The man is a pioneer.
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
I’ve listened to nothing but this song for three weeks straight, and I show no signs of stopping.