For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I like how the play inside the show had better acting than the sand snakes scenes. #HoldTheDoor 4 days ago
- Yara didn't have enough superdelegates to win the Ironborn party nomination, I guess. 4 days ago
- At a 3-Year-Old's birthday party. They wanted them to line up for a group photo. Guess which one is mine. https://t.co/8dYNfDiOL3 5 days ago
- Paul Pierce bought his daughter a llama. si.com/extra-mustard/… 6 days ago
- First trip to Target in a while. He totally worked us like a couple of chumps. https://t.co/XYR0r51gZO 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
That can’t be safe.
How ’bout Katy Perry, huh? Sings backup for charity, and performs with an extremely talented autistic musician. Also, her delicious yams. Warning: It’s about to get awful dusty wherever you are while you watch this.
If I can figure out how to bet all my money on this, I will. Celts in 4.
The man is a pioneer.
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
I’ve listened to nothing but this song for three weeks straight, and I show no signs of stopping.