For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Just signed up for my 1st test for license to teach K-12 in Massachusetts. THAT'S RIGHT. PROFESSOR MORIARTY IS COMING http://t.co/VOp4Rw4wV7 42 minutes ago
- Check Out The New Hotness: NAPTIMEFORDADDY.COM! wp.me/phvB1-3zD 55 minutes ago
- The newest post is up over at Naptime For Daddy! Today: My son's nefarious navel! Instagram: instagram.com/naptimefordadd… twitter.com/naptimefordadd… 1 hour ago
- Showing Nana how well he falls down. #griffin instagram.com/p/2BiHlMRxxp/ 4 hours ago
- At least 1,000 doctors say Dr. Oz should resign foxnews.com/health/2015/04… 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Academy Award
I’ve long neglected that part of the site, but she might just make me revisit it. That’s one awesome chick. She goes toe-to-toe with Jack FREAKIN’ Nicholson, unprepared, and gets the better of him!
After watching this, my day got much better.
Happy 4/20 everybody! Now stop smoking out of Mt. Dew cans and tinfoil and burn one like a man. If anybody would like to purchase any or all of these items for me and give them to me as a … Continue reading
No really, this is it. Check it out: thebestpictureontheinternet.com If that doesn’t make it official, I don’t know what does.
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all … Continue reading
FYI. Wasn’t he in Million Dollar Baby, too? Where would that role as a corner man rank?