For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Happy 4th Anniversary to @theangrypanda - only thing that's changed in this pic is the fact she needs the beer now https://t.co/pjfVcIch4P 8 hours ago
- @cherietroisi hey! I lost your number (new phone!) DM me! We need a sitter next week for Griffin! 😅 8 hours ago
- RT @mikepolkjr: Imagine you had a drunken one night stand with the grossest person in your social circle & everyone knew it. That's how Car… 10 hours ago
- Well, this looks tremendous. NSFW! Red Band Trailer! youtube.com/watch?v=0LwtDc… 1 day ago
- Ok, that's funny. twitter.com/someecards/sta… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Aerosmith
For Boston: The K&M Montages « 100.7 WZLX. That’s a link to the montages we’ve made over the past few days.
Wanna hear the live WZLX radio version of today’s THAT GUY instead of reading all this? Click here! Well hey there, slushchuggers. Congratulations! You all survived “Nemo”, or “The Blizzard of 2013”, or “Snowtorious B.I.G”, or “that time your dad shook … Continue reading
Steven Tyler from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Aerosmith[/lastfm] and American Idol has got some really weird toes… If you haven’t seen them yet – check them out. [photogallerylink id=68571 align=right] Besides the fact he paints his toenails, his toes are all whacked out … Continue reading
…of course you do! I guess this is just an extended, viral ad for Juicy Fruit gum featuring Sarah and their new spokes-animal, the Serenading Unicorn making out to Aerosmith’s slow-jam “Angel”. It’s pretty funny, as it’s a mockup of one … Continue reading