For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- @JonPaula I'm VERY cultured, yo. 1 day ago
- @MerciSamantha 1. Maybe and 2. No, just careless! 2 days ago
- Whoops. Sorry. Was converting my rdio playlists over to YouTube, and didn't realize I had it hooked to my Twitter. Sorry for the flood 2 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/cvrKzmkdBTI?a Ludacris - Area Codes (feat. Nate Dogg) 2 days ago
- Agregué un video a una lista de reproducción de @YouTube youtu.be/JZK34QMWZIY?a Theophilus London - Girls Girls $ [Official Video] 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Aerosmith
For Boston: The K&M Montages « 100.7 WZLX. That’s a link to the montages we’ve made over the past few days.
Wanna hear the live WZLX radio version of today’s THAT GUY instead of reading all this? Click here! Well hey there, slushchuggers. Congratulations! You all survived “Nemo”, or “The Blizzard of 2013”, or “Snowtorious B.I.G”, or “that time your dad shook … Continue reading
Steven Tyler from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Aerosmith[/lastfm] and American Idol has got some really weird toes… If you haven’t seen them yet – check them out. [photogallerylink id=68571 align=right] Besides the fact he paints his toenails, his toes are all whacked out … Continue reading
…of course you do! I guess this is just an extended, viral ad for Juicy Fruit gum featuring Sarah and their new spokes-animal, the Serenading Unicorn making out to Aerosmith’s slow-jam “Angel”. It’s pretty funny, as it’s a mockup of one … Continue reading