For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Hey @StevieMo79 - looks like he's well on his way to being a better NFL QB than Teddy Bridgewater #wheresmydraftpick twitter.com/bustedcoverage… 9 hours ago
- RT @RealBobbyHeenan: Hello humanoids 20 hours ago
- Jaylen Brown dunked on a kid at a summer camp. Why? "He said Ben Simmons is better." I'm starting to like this guy. youtube.com/watch?v=hSKaHQ… 21 hours ago
- Ball girl removes bug from tennis court. And then sees the slow-motion replay youtu.be/LUjwulJB8Z0 1 day ago
- Doing Red's work, @kelleratlarge! keep it up! - Keller @ Large: Boston Is Perfect For Kevin Durant boston.cbslocal.com/2016/06/28/kev… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Aerosmith
For Boston: The K&M Montages « 100.7 WZLX. That’s a link to the montages we’ve made over the past few days.
Wanna hear the live WZLX radio version of today’s THAT GUY instead of reading all this? Click here! Well hey there, slushchuggers. Congratulations! You all survived “Nemo”, or “The Blizzard of 2013”, or “Snowtorious B.I.G”, or “that time your dad shook … Continue reading
Steven Tyler from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Aerosmith[/lastfm] and American Idol has got some really weird toes… If you haven’t seen them yet – check them out. [photogallerylink id=68571 align=right] Besides the fact he paints his toenails, his toes are all whacked out … Continue reading
…of course you do! I guess this is just an extended, viral ad for Juicy Fruit gum featuring Sarah and their new spokes-animal, the Serenading Unicorn making out to Aerosmith’s slow-jam “Angel”. It’s pretty funny, as it’s a mockup of one … Continue reading