For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- This little man is 1 year old today! #griffin instagram.com/p/z46qLpxx8l/ 1 hour ago
- Larry Bird continues to trash talk Dominique Wilkins, even at his statue unveiling csnne.com/blog/celtics-t… 12 hours ago
- Practicing our maniacal evil laughs. #griffin instagram.com/p/z3T9wKRx1A/ 16 hours ago
- Ringling Bros. elephant acts will be phased out by 2018 abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/… 17 hours ago
- Celtics to sign Javale McGee! I love it! Bring in these flawed players, have Stevens shine 'em up, and ship them out for picks! Great move! 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Aerosmith
For Boston: The K&M Montages « 100.7 WZLX. That’s a link to the montages we’ve made over the past few days.
Wanna hear the live WZLX radio version of today’s THAT GUY instead of reading all this? Click here! Well hey there, slushchuggers. Congratulations! You all survived “Nemo”, or “The Blizzard of 2013″, or “Snowtorious B.I.G”, or “that time your dad shook … Continue reading
Steven Tyler from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Aerosmith[/lastfm] and American Idol has got some really weird toes… If you haven’t seen them yet – check them out. [photogallerylink id=68571 align=right] Besides the fact he paints his toenails, his toes are all whacked out … Continue reading
…of course you do! I guess this is just an extended, viral ad for Juicy Fruit gum featuring Sarah and their new spokes-animal, the Serenading Unicorn making out to Aerosmith’s slow-jam “Angel”. It’s pretty funny, as it’s a mockup of one … Continue reading