For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @sperham: @coltmonday Show your students how TV deals w/ disruptive tech. Stream @Celtics at 2:30 on CSNNE.com http://t.co/… 7 hours ago
- DraftKings & Fan Duel - 2 shady gambling sites that insist they're not gambling sites - engaged in insider trading?! http://t.co/YFQB7sfTBv 1 day ago
- That Guy: The Gun Nut coltmonday.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/tha… http://t.co/Unld1JNJjx 4 days ago
- Can't believe I'm allowing myself to be sucked into this, but... At Umpqua CC you're allowed to conceal carry m.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Ht5… 4 days ago
- Fearless NBA predictions: 1. Clips win West, deepest team in the association. 2. Celtics finish 3rd in East. 3. Rondo wins Comeback POY. 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Aerosmith
For Boston: The K&M Montages « 100.7 WZLX. That’s a link to the montages we’ve made over the past few days.
Wanna hear the live WZLX radio version of today’s THAT GUY instead of reading all this? Click here! Well hey there, slushchuggers. Congratulations! You all survived “Nemo”, or “The Blizzard of 2013”, or “Snowtorious B.I.G”, or “that time your dad shook … Continue reading
Steven Tyler from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Aerosmith[/lastfm] and American Idol has got some really weird toes… If you haven’t seen them yet – check them out. [photogallerylink id=68571 align=right] Besides the fact he paints his toenails, his toes are all whacked out … Continue reading
…of course you do! I guess this is just an extended, viral ad for Juicy Fruit gum featuring Sarah and their new spokes-animal, the Serenading Unicorn making out to Aerosmith’s slow-jam “Angel”. It’s pretty funny, as it’s a mockup of one … Continue reading