For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Time for another schoolin', kiddos! I'm not above shaming any Sams' in front of their classmates if things get hairy http://t.co/bfLHfZM9PY 3 hours ago
- The latest post is up at @naptimefordaddy! - follow us on twitter & like us on Facebook: facebook.com/naptimefordadd… twitter.com/naptimefordadd… 8 hours ago
- Repeat Ad Nauseam. #griffin amanda_moriarty instagram.com/p/1_E7tIRxxU/ 9 hours ago
- Foolin' around with Momma. #griffin amanda_moriarty instagram.com/p/1-2aKmRx10/ 11 hours ago
- This site shows you all of the people in the world. 7billionworld.com 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: America FUCKYEAH!
Well, before the national anthem at the United States vs. Argentina soccer game in New York, the crowd was asked to observe a moment of silence for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. 99% of the audience … Continue reading
Really, the best part is Milhouse’s intro.
Hot Chicks Wearing The Red, White & Blue – Happy 4th of July, everybody! Tons more after the jump!
…and with that, I’m off for the long weekend, suckers. Have a happy (and hopefully, skin graft-free) 4th of July!