For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Bringing Griff to the @SomervilleHigh Spring Concert tonight for #TakeYourKidToWorkDay - you can look forward to me yelling at myself later 11 hours ago
- This might be due to the fact that I'm surrounded by high school students all day long, but that new Blink song is 🔥🔥🔥 11 hours ago
- RT @CSNNE: Gameday. LIVE coverage from @tdgarden begins at 6pm on CSN #Celtics #GreenRunsDeep https://t.co/cRdake5uOV 13 hours ago
- How does someone who watches a door for a living manage to power-trip EVERY DAY? 13 hours ago
- Wow. Jurassic World was terribly written. How is the CGI worse than the original? Worst movie I've seen in a while. 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: America FUCKYEAH!
Well, before the national anthem at the United States vs. Argentina soccer game in New York, the crowd was asked to observe a moment of silence for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. 99% of the audience … Continue reading
Really, the best part is Milhouse’s intro.
Hot Chicks Wearing The Red, White & Blue – Happy 4th of July, everybody! Tons more after the jump!
…and with that, I’m off for the long weekend, suckers. Have a happy (and hopefully, skin graft-free) 4th of July!