For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- It's now a finalist. Ticked I didn't think of it. RT @LupienS how about taffywagglebottoms? 1 hour ago
- We're renaming the dog. Make your suggestions using #renamethedog or vote for our faves: "Waffles" or "The Poopsmith" http://t.co/ojDKS6hcVZ 1 hour ago
- Snooze. #griffin http://t.co/ZNd3fD6ZQf 2 hours ago
- What if you don't have any? - How often you should wash your hair, according to science - klou.tt/1o2eq6gh6dmrf 3 hours ago
- They look ready to go pioneering or something. #griffin #bentley instagram.com/p/08fo40xx8Q/ 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: America FUCKYEAH!
Well, before the national anthem at the United States vs. Argentina soccer game in New York, the crowd was asked to observe a moment of silence for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. 99% of the audience … Continue reading
Really, the best part is Milhouse’s intro.
Hot Chicks Wearing The Red, White & Blue – Happy 4th of July, everybody! Tons more after the jump!
…and with that, I’m off for the long weekend, suckers. Have a happy (and hopefully, skin graft-free) 4th of July!