For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Find out the possibility that your job can be automated in the next 20 years. npr.org/sections/money… 1 hour ago
- FIFA is getting its comeuppance. Leave it to the last nation to embrace the sport to save it. America: doing Europe's dirty work since 1944. 1 hour ago
- I remember the @Jeopardy questions being harder to answer when I was younger. I almost always get Final Jeopardy right now. #humblebrag 2 hours ago
- RT @naptimefordaddy: Griff’s 1st Haircut: The Baby Mullet Is Dead. Long Live The Baby Mullet. naptimefordaddy.com/2015/05/27/gri… http://t.co/alYuxuOlr4 12 hours ago
- State of emergency in Brockton over compromised water supply enterprisenews.com/article/201505… 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: amp
I forgot to post this last week (again) but here it is! New Arcade Fire, Pixies and Frightened Rabbit, plus great tunes from Lorde, Titus Andronicus, Best Coast & many more!
Look, it’s obvious the Penguins have a pantload of problems to rectify if they want to get back into this series, but I think if the Bruins score first tonight, they’ll cave and quit. They’re just a bunch of freakin’ … Continue reading
It’s immensely watchable with him at the helm. It’s really come a long way since Peterman from ‘Seinfeld‘.
The Top of The Pops forced Nirvana to mime everything except the vocals during a live performance in 1991. This is what happened. You get Kurt’s best Morrissey impression.