For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Bringing Griff to the @SomervilleHigh Spring Concert tonight for #TakeYourKidToWorkDay - you can look forward to me yelling at myself later 9 hours ago
- This might be due to the fact that I'm surrounded by high school students all day long, but that new Blink song is 🔥🔥🔥 9 hours ago
- RT @CSNNE: Gameday. LIVE coverage from @tdgarden begins at 6pm on CSN #Celtics #GreenRunsDeep https://t.co/cRdake5uOV 11 hours ago
- How does someone who watches a door for a living manage to power-trip EVERY DAY? 11 hours ago
- Wow. Jurassic World was terribly written. How is the CGI worse than the original? Worst movie I've seen in a while. 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: amp
[rdio http://rd.io/x/QXaqzzMDpIA/] I forgot to post this last week (again) but here it is! New Arcade Fire, Pixies and Frightened Rabbit, plus great tunes from Lorde, Titus Andronicus, Best Coast & many more!
Look, it’s obvious the Penguins have a pantload of problems to rectify if they want to get back into this series, but I think if the Bruins score first tonight, they’ll cave and quit. They’re just a bunch of freakin’ … Continue reading
It’s immensely watchable with him at the helm. It’s really come a long way since Peterman from ‘Seinfeld‘.
The Top of The Pops forced Nirvana to mime everything except the vocals during a live performance in 1991. This is what happened. You get Kurt’s best Morrissey impression.