For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Whoever was in charge of getting Jennifer Garner to act like a normal human in those Capital One spots: You failed. http://t.co/dcUsSlEk7x 2 hours ago
- That awful U2 album is the herpes of iTunes libraries. 3 hours ago
- Fan catches baseball bat one handed while holding beer i.imgur.com/JBJn8Ub.gifv 5 hours ago
- A pic taken in Ireland today as the YES vote looks good in the Gay Marriage Referendum. Good on ya, Ireland. http://t.co/oElSOwFj7T 11 hours ago
- Main Street, Springfield, Massachusetts, 1905. http://t.co/HGTIZf6gUY 1 day ago
- 6 Years Gone Today. Missed Every Day Since.
- I’ll Miss Roger Sterling Most Of All
- Check Out The New Hotness: NAPTIMEFORDADDY.COM!
- Bring on the Cavs. #CeltsIn4
- Local H Might Be The Best Cover Band Ever
- Griffin Reacts To My New Haircut
- Hey, We Found Rare Footage Of Our Pal Stevie-Mo At Magic Camp!
- 40 More Things You Should Know By Now
- Huge Group Of Girls
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?