For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Astronaut Salutes Nimoy From Orbit nasa.gov/content/astron… 3 hours ago
- Jon Jones and Anthony Johnson pretend to have fight on stage during staredown and scare the shit out of Dana White gfycat.com/ImpartialCanin… 3 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy's epic Museum Of Science Omni Theater Intro. RIP. youtube.com/watch?v=MHK2-B… 1 day ago
- The Cosmic Ballet Goes On. RIP Mr. Nimoy. Here's my brutally awkward interview w/ him in '09: facebook.com/braden.moriart… http://t.co/sEc7INaefs 1 day ago
- I'm already a Jerebkoholic. #SignTheSwede @celticsvoice http://t.co/X25NiTI33b 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Business and Economy
New Strokes, new Phoenix, and a Parry Gripp tune for shits and giggles!
We’re broadcasting live from The Aruba Marriott today and tomorrow, so I ain’t going to be posting a damn thing for the rest of the week. To check out our pics from Aruba so you can get jealous, click here! … Continue reading
Some people just know how to be awesome parents.
4th one down = dead center.
This handy dandy map I’ve got after the jump shows us which countries are well-endowed (not with oil or other in-demand exports – but rather, in danglybits).
Look, I don’t know where you stand on all the Wisconsin protest hulabaloo, but I’m all for unions and the protection of them. I’m also a big believer in the fact this nation’s education system is severely flawed and failing … Continue reading
Samantha gives a demonstration of boiling water evaporating as it is thrown into the air during -30C weather in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. Clink: Laughing Squid
Wow. Every time I drive through Mickey D’s, I always think “These poor schmucks working the register and the fryolators have to HATE their lives.” Apparently, that’s not always correct. There’s a guy in San Diego who likes it so … Continue reading
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
I don’t know what’s worse: These labels or the fact that there are some people out there so dumb that these are deemed necessary.