For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @NiemanLab: A kid caused a full minute of dead air on NPR during Take Your Child to Work Day gawker.com/little-scamp-c… 46 minutes ago
- This Tunsil thing is big enough that we're gonna name the act of being BTFO online after him, right? Like "Munsoned" in Kingpin? #Tunsiled 10 hours ago
- BRB. Changing all my social media passwords to "LAREMYTUNSIL" so I'll remember not to give them to anybody. Ever. 11 hours ago
- Great season by the @Celtics - go get KD! Congrats to Atlanta - I'm now rooting for the Hawks to get to the finals. #AnyoneButYouLeBron 11 hours ago
- Celtics eliminated. All other AFC East teams made great picks in 1st Round... The same one the Pats got screwed out of. This week sucks. 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: BuzzFeed
Kill the giant and the dark one, leave the third for questioning. Trey Wingo must answer for his awesomeness.
Oh… PETA. The vegetarian activists are at it again, and are trying to use sex to sell football fans on the benefits of a meatless diet. The spot they’ve sent to FOX for consideration is really racy, as it involves … Continue reading
Granted – it was 1994, and Katie Couric’s hair was distracting – but this clip from the Today Show where Bryant Gumbel stumbles over the idea of this crazy thing called “The Internet”… is solid awkward gold.
I found this on Buzzfeed in one of those collections of pictures with hidden thing in them. You know, the “when you see it, you’ll shit bricks” variety. The picture above is the only one that still flummoxes me. I … Continue reading
I don’t know what it is about hip-hop (mid 90’s, southern style, especially) that brought the worst in album cover design, but the misspelled group names along with some TERRIBLE use of free versions of Photoshop combined for some CD … Continue reading
Crushed that they’re totally sold out at the moment: That yellow one is the heat! These are from indcsn and I love them SO DAMN MUCH. Keep clicking that link to see if they make more, because I will make … Continue reading
= awesome. Chateau Bezerra is the artist who put them together, btw. Clink = BuzzFeed