For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The twisted, true story of the drug-addled hardcore punks who made the most popular t-shirts in Boston history grantland.com/features/yanke… 2 days ago
- Allston Christmas at its finest: Parking on the Green Line Tracks universalhub.com/2015/most-alls… 2 days ago
- International Film Critics Vote 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Year's Best Film - Agree? Disagree? hollywoodreporter.com/news/internati… 2 days ago
- Amazon, Netflix, Google, Microsoft, Mozilla & More Partner To Create Next-Gen Video Format. Crazy exciting. techcrunch.com/2015/09/01/ama… 2 days ago
- D-Day veterans sitting across from themselves in the same plane which dropped them into Normandy http://t.co/kMxt35XBCC 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Cat
I’m almost ashamed to say it, but some dubstep in extremely small doses is not all that awful to listen to. Especially when paired with cats. But I still want to dropkick Skrillex in his lady parts. FUCK that guy. … Continue reading
For those counting, we almost made it 10 days into the new year without posting a cat video on Colt Monday. New record.
This video has everything I like from the Internet. 1. Cats 2. Boobs 3. Sexy English accents Molester cat is my new hero. Clink: Urlesque
Dude – I don’t know why, but I found most of these hilarious. Especially Bill Beli-cat up there.
So this is a thing, and I thought that my love of comics and cats would be reason enough to post this meme. If you don’t like it, go screw. Spider-Man and Black Cat by Isabelle Smith.