For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Whoever was in charge of getting Jennifer Garner to act like a normal human in those Capital One spots: You failed. http://t.co/dcUsSlEk7x 20 hours ago
- That awful U2 album is the herpes of iTunes libraries. 21 hours ago
- Fan catches baseball bat one handed while holding beer i.imgur.com/JBJn8Ub.gifv 23 hours ago
- A pic taken in Ireland today as the YES vote looks good in the Gay Marriage Referendum. Good on ya, Ireland. http://t.co/oElSOwFj7T 1 day ago
- Main Street, Springfield, Massachusetts, 1905. http://t.co/HGTIZf6gUY 2 days ago
Tag Archives: celtics dancers
It’s really hard to argue against this: That’s Celtics Dancer Alison Preston, and she’s in the 2009 SI Swimsuit Issue. Dang.
So, here’s some pics from the Celtic Dancer auditions on thursday night. I was a judge with about 10 other “celebrities”, including my future ex-wife Ayla Brown, from American Idol, Gary Gulman, our dear fried from MIX 98.5 Kelly Malone, and the big guy, … Continue reading
FUCK AND YES. Who’s the judge? That’s right. This guy. I’m helping choose the celtics dance squad for next year. Me. Do you ever get the feeling like you were born to do something? This might be it for me. … Continue reading